The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PHOTOS OF OUR FIRST SAMPLES FROM THE FACTORY..!

Thought I'd send along a few pictures that contain some of the items that will be included in the SPAWN ARTIST PROOF box.

Though this is still far from the finished item (the chains will be much longer around the waist, the figure will be painted in a mat finished gray color, packaging still being tweaked, the base will have logos on it, etc.) this shows you most of the pieces and accessories that will be included.

For those that ordered any level that includes the Artist Proof SPAWN, you will get most of what you see here and for those that ordered any level with the 3-PACK SPAWN TRILOGY you will have even more variety and flexibility with your figure because use can swap some of the accessories from your other 2 figures (the Classic and Modern Spawn). Hope you enjoy the tease... but things are humming along as scheduled so far. Let me know if you have any questions.

TODD

spawn-apupdate.png

Cool that they seem to be going with clear, uncolored plastic for the Necro attachment on this one.

New Kickstarter update. One of the bonus pack-ins will be a little knife. Torso will be solid plastic.

Also, Todd announced a Walmart-exclusive line of unlicensed cyborg animal figures. One of them is Cy-Gor, which indicates Todd may sneak some lesser-known Spawn characters into his unlicensed lines.

179a08c6-72f7-4eb9-877b-6895bddc7112.da368678de57ede2146503c4d2962955.jpeg

Story and additional pics here: https://bleedingcool.com/collectibles/mcfarlane-toys-new-toy-line-raw10/

Last edited:
You can just hear the pain in Todd voice while talking about articulation he really had to push thru that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't know what people were expecting. He never said we were getting a soft torso, let alone a torso joint. He was messing around with the idea at one point, long after the campaign started, but if I were him I never would've mentioned it because people latch on to the last thing they hear.

This figure is going to be amazing can?t wait for it.

Selling my extras on Ebay which will score me a few nice HT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The newest update on Kickstarter sucks, solid torso with lame shin swivel...thanks turd McFarlane
Have a sook, were getting what was shown in the 3d render from the start of the Kickstarter, actually there's more articulation than shown in that. If you ordered one expecting to get extra articulation than what was confirmed, then that's on you.

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

I would have preferred an ab crunch. But I don’t know if I would have been comfortable with a soft rubber/plastic torso though. Might be better solid. But I do use ab crunch a bit for my action poses. So kind of a bummer.

I’m half/half with it being solid.

I think the joint between the torso and hip box is a ball joint with decent forward/backward/side motion. So kind of like a diaphragm joint, just at the lower abs instead of the top.

Yeah, I rewatched the video today, mainly to see what Todd said, & that hip articulation is good. Can’t blame Todd. He literally said, soft with ab crunch, OR solid. & it wound up being solid.

Back