The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the Lord Covenant figures on eBay have been cleaned out, even the ones in the $80 range. Prices on everything in the more detailed waves seem to have gone up as well. This Kickstarter must have gotten a lot of people back on the Spawn train.

Hope this means we're in for a renaissance.

DO NOT PAY OVER $35 FOR IT no matter how bad you think you need it.
It was only around $28AU a few weeks ago :banghead
All of the Lord Covenant figures on eBay have been cleaned out, even the ones in the $80 range. Prices on everything in the more detailed waves seem to have gone up as well. This Kickstarter must have gotten a lot of people back on the Spawn train.

Had to google who that was. McFarlane details back in the day. So good.

I really wanted a brand new 12” Gunslinger Spawn. But the overall eBay price (figure cost + shipping + tax) is too much for me.

I feel this Kickstarter started something. I’m going to start reading Spawn again (from 300 though :lol).

Yeah, seems like Spawn figs costs have increased a LOT in the last month. I wish I had kept a lot of my good ones but had to sell them a while ago. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So you're telling me all my old figs rotting away in boxes are worth something again? If only I would overcome my laziness and actually take advantage of this situation. :lol

Actually, if any of you guys are looking for a particular figure from around 1997-2006, let me know, I might have it and could let it go for cheap.

So you're telling me all my old figs rotting away in boxes are worth something again? If only I would overcome my laziness and actually take advantage of this situation. :lol

Actually, if any of you guys are looking for a particular figure from around 1997-2006, let me know, I might have it and could let it go for cheap.

I’ve been looking for the 8” overkill, clown IV, and Sam and twitch. if you have those let me know!

You got a Lord Covenant from Series 31 or a Poacher from Series 34?

Sounds like me buying the 7 series 20 figures for a couple hundred was good timing

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

So you're telling me all my old figs rotting away in boxes are worth something again? If only I would overcome my laziness and actually take advantage of this situation. [emoji38]

Some of the collector club or "special" Spawns (the ones with the gargoyle or cross) are the ones that are really going up.

I have lots I'd like to unload too. Maybe it was finally worth hanging on to them all these years. But I have most of the early figures, so the ones I have will probably still remain worthless.

BA6D13B7-DB7D-48CD-B8EE-64BF09702CB6.jpg
C611941E-00C0-467F-9434-47C8774CEE7A.jpg

I?ve been looking for the 8? overkill, clown IV, and Sam and twitch. if you have those let me know!

Do you mean the large Series 20 Overtkill? I have him and can let him go yeah. I just moved, so it might take a bit longer to find him though. Send me a PM so we can talk further.
I do have Clown IV as well, but I want to hold onto him (and Violator) until this kickstarter's release, for some photo opportunities. I don't have any Sam & Twitch.

You got a Lord Covenant from Series 31 or a Poacher from Series 34?

Sorry, I only collected up to series 31 (slowed way down around series 26 already though) and only have Nightmare Spawn left of series 31.

Some of the collector club or "special" Spawns (the ones with the gargoyle or cross) are the ones that are really going up.

Thanks, that's good to know. I'm holding onto all my proper Spawns (in regular "modern" costume) for now in case I want to use some pieces for this kickstarter's release. And I use the cross from the 10th Anniversary edition as a display for kaiyodo Batman. :lol

KS just emailed me about my shipping information..Eventhough it’s not until a Nov release ...they aren’t wasting anytime. :lecture

That’s pretty typical for Kickstarters. And really, in terms of production, November is break neck speed getting this thing made and shipped out.

I have lots I'd like to unload too. Maybe it was finally worth hanging on to them all these years. But I have most of the early figures, so the ones I have will probably still remain worthless.

I've been nostalgic for the old stuff also (I guess nearing 40 will do that :p ) so I'd be interested in hearing what you have :)

I've been nostalgic for the old stuff also (I guess nearing 40 will do that :p ) so I'd be interested in hearing what you have :)

Looking through the pics I took a few years ago when I was thinking of listing them on ebay, it looks like I have nearly every figure through Series 7 of Spawn, along with the variant figures and exclusive website collector versions all carded and sealed. Along with most of the Total Chaos, Wetworks and Youngblood series of figures. And pretty much most of those same figures loose as well. Then I have the battle Horse set, Violator Chopper set, Malebolgia & Medieval Spawn 2pk, and the Spawn III boxed figure with the giant fold out cape. I have the 12" supersize violator, Spiked Spawn from the Movie, and The Spawn Alley Playset from the movie (which included Spawn, Violator & a figure of the man Todd McFarlane himself). Some I have more than 1 carded, but I'd have to physically go through the boxes to know which figures I have multiples of.

Then I have a whole bunch of newer figures only loose, as I stopped buying multiples and only to open the figures I liked. I'd have to go through those pictures and make a full list next, but since they are not carded that would take much more time to figure out what figures they are and from what series. Looks like loose I was buying up through series 25. But not many past maybe series 17. And all the loose figures are I believe complete and in great shape, with the exception of maybe only a handful. They were all placed in ziplock bags and put in boxes, but over time some may have warped a little or have some broken bits due to the figures weight of being on top of each other..

Like I said... A whole lot of Spawn figures..

Getting out all my old spawnies again this is my favorite clown figure 2E5E2517-0437-41FC-988E-343317E688E9.jpg

Back