The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

Thanks for responding. It's greatly appreciated. I use to own the regular sideshow version but sold it as I always felt the unmasked head was a little small. Now own the Cinemaquette but have a chance to buy the Sideshow exclusive for around £1500. Not sure if its worth that price though.

Pleased to see your a Star Wars fan too. What Musuem did you display your great collection?

not much more I can add...I am impressed by the quality of your artwork. It adds so much to a collection. The love you have for this hobby shines through your comments and pics. well done.

did I see 2 lifesize batmans in your collection? I wouldn't mind seeing some more pics if that was the case.

Hello my friend ambasah:D I am very happy with your kind words, thankyou!:chew I couldn't agree more about having artwork surrounding a collection, it breaks it down to where it all comes from originally. Everything starts with an idea, which is then put onto paper, then comes the movies and statues etc. I bought my Spiderman in the rain giclee before I even knew there was a statue of it by DC Direct! Also having art brings a different look to your collection, telling a story and making you think about it more than the 3d world of statues. I actually have 3 life size batman statues, all by Muckle Mannequins, one from Batman Begins, one from the classic comic age and the other from the modern comic age.........
Classic blue........
IMG_1562.jpg

Modern...........
IMG_4752.jpg

From the movie Batman Begins.........
IMG_2618.jpg

Thanks for responding. It's greatly appreciated. I use to own the regular sideshow version but sold it as I always felt the unmasked head was a little small. Now own the Cinemaquette but have a chance to buy the Sideshow exclusive for around £1500. Not sure if its worth that price though.

Pleased to see your a Star Wars fan too. What Musuem did you display your great collection?

No problem my friend fett1972:D I would definitely buy the Sideshow exclusive, but not for that price. I have seen a couple on ebay not too long ago, one for just under £1000, another for £1,100. I want MORE Star Wars stuff too - you just can't get enough:naughty The Superhero collection was at Stevenage museum in Hertfordshire. Thanks again bro:duff

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Just a jaw dropping collection.

Where did you get the life size Robocop???

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Just a jaw dropping collection.

Where did you get the life size Robocop???

Hey Reinhardt, Thankyou very much for your kind words about my collection:joy The life size battle damaged Robocop was made by a very good friend of mine, who is a professional sculptor. The statue depicts the first movie, when Robocop gets bashed by ED209 in the head, stabbed by Clarence Boddiker in the chest, multiple bullet holes when Robo was shot in the parking lot by all the officers. Then the paint job, which Robo was supposed to be covered in leaking oil and dirt at the Old Mill. The BD Robocop is in my top 5 list. He also made me my life size wearable Robocop suit, which is posed on a mannequin when it's not in use.:banana

:horror:horror:horror:horror just awesome man, i so much want one of them oxmox spidey lifesize statues.

eh and maybe a terminator also:D

:horror:horror:horror:horror just awesome man, i so much want one of them oxmox spidey lifesize statues.

eh and maybe a terminator also:D

Thankyou very much for your kind response quadcent!:clap Oxmox certainly do make some of the best life size statues there are today, they even make the life size T-600 - which is what I would like one day too. They have a distributor in Europe called Muckle Mannequins. I think Studio Oxmox just make the prototype - then ship them to Muckle in Germany, where they manufacture them. You will get one, one day, just keep saving my friend.:duff

Just one thing. My so called girlfriend can't think of me that much, as I found out she hasn't sorted out the home insurance.......EVER????????? If my home was to burn down I would lose EVERYTHING, with no right to ANY claim either. Who wants to add up the price of my collection? I couldn't be bothered anymore. :lightnin

Just one thing. My so called girlfriend can't think of me that much, as I found out she hasn't sorted out the home insurance.......EVER????????? If my home was to burn down I would lose EVERYTHING, with no right to ANY claim either. Who wants to add up the price of my collection? I couldn't be bothered anymore. :lightnin

what do you exactly want??also,why can not see the photos you upload???

great collection man!! why you sale all?

Apparently I was selling for the attention? (I got a lot of nasty hate mail from the jealous freaks because of it) Unlike people like yourself who appreciate my collection! I still have it all at the moment. Thanks for the nice comment by the way longheug!:banana

Some of your pics have disappeared in this thread.
Could you bring them back pleeeezzzzzeeeee. :)

wow - so many life size statues - must feel like a museum sometimes

Where did you get the robocop life size statue - not like I can really afford it?

It seems you also have a lot of apples!!:horror

Apparently I was selling for the attention? (I got a lot of nasty hate mail from the jealous freaks because of it) Unlike people like yourself who appreciate my collection! I still have it all at the moment. Thanks for the nice comment by the way longheug!:banana

Well, I can appreciate all the fantastic pieces you have and admire them for their beauty.

and I thank you for sharing....

How much do you want for the Pumpkinhead?
Do you have a CM T-800 for sale?

Back