The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

Hey Colossus my friend, I am from England, UK. There was an advert in the newspaper for donations to my local museum of anything that is "Superhero.'' I contacted them, they came round and said they didn't need to go anywhere else, which was extremely humbling. They wanted quite a few things, life size Superman, Batman, Spiderman and Silver Surfer, Dr Doom PF ex, Captain America pf, Electra pf, Fantastic Four dio, Spiderman in the rain giclee, crisis on infinite earths giclee - the list goes on a bit. They made a phone box for Superman and backdrops for Batman and Spiderman. If you look in the photos, you will see the life size Silver Surfer in the museum window, the backdrop was excellent, as it showed a scene from space behind him (not very noticeable in pics) In other pics you will see Fantastic Four dio in a display case, which is what they done with most of the collection. I actually wanted to move into the museum it was that good! It was also officially opened by the towns mayor and chancellor, so I felt even more proud for the occasion:banana

Thanks Resin for the reply :duff be lookin forward to more pic's in the future

Phenomenal collection Resin!

What Wall-e is that if you don't ming me asking?

I envy your collection man. Lots of awesome stuff, could i get some info on where to get prints like these? Thanks much!

IMG_4512.jpg

It's alright I spose.

Just jesting mate, pretty kick ass stuff you have there and no mistake.

I couldn't even dream to have so much kit, one I don't have the room and two, I don't have the cash:monkey5

Jaw dropping collection!!!

:eek: :eek :eek: :eek :eek: :eek

Sell me your Pumpkinhead :)

Thankyou very much King Darkness for your comment:chew I am going to keep Pumpkinhead, as you know this is an AWESOME statue and is in my top 10. If I ever decide to sell, I will offer you first refusal:banana

Insane colllection man , congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:emperor

that is the most insane thing i have ever seen

great Collection you got there man... congrats :rock

One of the best collections I've ever seen.

WOW ! Your collection is just amazing !

It's alright I spose.

Just jesting mate, pretty kick ass stuff you have there and no mistake.

I couldn't even dream to have so much kit, one I don't have the room and two, I don't have the cash:monkey5
I am SO appreciative of all your extremely kind comments and input my fellow SIDESHOW FREAKS:family I will try to post updates of my collection asap, also, any pics you choose for further discussion. I am VERY pleased you all like what I have. I honestly hope that you all get what you want in your collections one day.:banana

Phenomenal collection Resin!

What Wall-e is that if you don't ming me asking?
I am happy you like my collection The Ringer:D This Wall-e is "The Ultimate Wall-e'' interactive remote controlled toy! (There are videos on youtube) It has many commands on the remote, with voice recognition etc, Wall-e can even dance too! It is about 16 inches tall. I bought it for my daughter, but when Wall-e isn't being used, it makes a great statue:google

I envy your collection man. Lots of awesome stuff, could i get some info on where to get prints like these? Thanks much!

IMG_4512.jpg

Hey what's up azurepred! I appreciate your great comments:D About the prints, these are actually called lithographs, if you punch that (and the character or theme you would like) in to ebay or your browser etc there should be lots of them. (This is where I got the majority of mine) Some, you might be lucky enough to find signed, they usually come with COA's and/or proof of signing. There are lots to choose from out there, so don't jump on the first one you see. Hope that helps and good luck my friend:clap

Fantastic Collection. Love the Predator Exclusive Maquette. Do you prefer this to the Cinemaquette version which you also own?

I am happy you like my collection The Ringer:D This Wall-e is "The Ultimate Wall-e'' interactive remote controlled toy! (There are videos on youtube) It has many commands on the remote, with voice recognition etc, Wall-e can even dance too! It is about 16 inches tall. I bought it for my daughter, but when Wall-e isn't being used, it makes a great statue:google

Thanks man! :duff

That really doesn't look much like a toy to be honest.

not much more I can add...I am impressed by the quality of your artwork. It adds so much to a collection. The love you have for this hobby shines through your comments and pics. well done.

did I see 2 lifesize batmans in your collection? I wouldn't mind seeing some more pics if that was the case.

Fantastic Collection. Love the Predator Exclusive Maquette. Do you prefer this to the Cinemaquette version which you also own?

Thankyou very much for your kind remarks fett1972:) I think the two statues are quite different to each other, so require a breakdown: The Cinemaquette has a huge presence being taller over the Sideshow version, as it's stance is in your face and just ready for battle too. The base on the Cinemaquette is full of detail, with water, vegetation and logs etc, also with his mask in the water (which makes you realise he has just taken it off) The Sideshow exclusive, I think overtakes the CM because he is masked, (which also lights up the laser on the right) for most of the first movie you see the Predator masked, I just liked the fact that we didn't know what the Predator looked like. Also the Sideshow Predator's stance is posed as if he is just about to attack (more than the CM). I would say if I had the non exclusive Sideshow version, I would prefer the CM. As I have the exclusive, the option to change his portrait into the masked version is what I think makes the winner, (but I must say the base on the CM is awesome) Sideshow wins BUT ONLY JUST!:banana

Back