The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

geesh man!!! Show some self-control :)
just kidding, I would love to see a few more pics and your thoughts of the Sean Connery PF when you get a chance. Great Job!

awesome.................. :drool.

what do you do for a living :lol

i just finished it. that was an awesome experience..

very nice collection!!:google you have many nice things!!

Great collection!

one word ..... BRILLIANT

One of the best collections on here. Very nice!

I am Totally Awestruct at your Collection Very Impressive, From the 1:1 to the prints I think you may be covered + some Grails :drool Very :cool: If not said Welcome to the Show Resin

Did you win the lottery?..Holy Sheeett!, very nice!.

:horror Holy smokes dude, what DON'T you have? :lol Hey congrats, you have an amazing collection.

Amazing collection :banana

OK....WOW!

That is all I can say!

Amazing collection man ;)

I'm speechless

Just one word.... AWESOME!!!!

You have the greatest collection that I have ever seen!!!
WOW SIDESHOW FREAKS! I REALLY appreciate your fantastic comments, they really keep me going and make me want to get MORE. Once you get to a certain level of collecting, the buzz is awesome, I don't have to look at Sideshow's catalog much as I luckily can view them in person. (I do pinch myself sometimes) This collection took years of grafting with many sacrifices. I have not won the lottery (but if I did, I would have a dedicated museum) I have an average job, my secret is to just keep thinking about the next statue to buy, save and save, stay of the drinking and even going out, then you get to your goal quicker.....:fireworks

WOW SIDESHOW FREAKS! I REALLY appreciate your fantastic comments, they really keep me going and make me want to get MORE. Once you get to a certain level of collecting, the buzz is awesome, I don't have to look at Sideshow's catalog much as I luckily can view them in person. (I do pinch myself sometimes) This collection took years of grafting with many sacrifices. I have not won the lottery (but if I did, I would have a dedicated museum) I have an average job, my secret is to just keep thinking about the next statue to buy, save and save, stay of the drinking and even going out, then you get to your goal quicker.....:fireworks

You skipped my comment:(

geesh man!!! Show some self-control :)
just kidding, I would love to see a few more pics and your thoughts of the Sean Connery PF when you get a chance. Great Job!

Hey Balsquat, I went out after my last post, I had to take some more pics and respond to your post separately because......
IMG_4733.jpg

Closer.........
IMG_4736.jpg

I think the statue is great, a good likeness for Sean back in his day, also captures how tall he is too. It looks like his cuff is dirty, but it is a shiny material which I am getting some glare from the camera. Ps Thankyou very much for your kind comments Balsquat!:rock

Holy mother! That is amazing! I absolutely love that 1:1 BD Robocop you have! :rock

What would I do to walk through your house…………..With a shopping cart!

Greatest collection ever! Seriously you should charge admission! I feel like I owe you money just by viewing this.

Thankyou very much Katkaru:D I would LOVE to have a dedicated museum (admission charges optional for charity) If I did win the lottery, I would do just that, also, I would make sure all you SIDESHOW FREAKS would get the chance to visit on my expense. (if you wanted to that is) This is exactly why I donated (for a couple of months) some of my collection to my local museum, to give people a chance to enjoy what I see everyday and to get them interested. Ps I was not paid for donating to the museum, it was purely for charity/public. For an average size town it was a great success, as over 10,000 people went to visit the collection. I was very happy to help!:banana

Thankyou very much Katkaru:D I would LOVE to have a dedicated museum (admission charges optional for charity) If I did win the lottery, I would do just that, also, I would make sure all you SIDESHOW FREAKS would get the chance to visit on my expense. (if you wanted to that is) This is exactly why I donated (for a couple of months) some of my collection to my local museum, to give people a chance to enjoy what I see everyday and to get them interested. Ps I was not paid for donating to the museum, it was purely for charity/public. For an average size town it was a great success, as over 10,000 people went to visit the collection. I was very happy to help!:banana

What part of the World are you in Resin, You must have felt very Proud to have some of your pieces shown and what were they and the theme, I think thats Very Cool, Be :cool:

Thanks for the pics of Connery!
It is a piece that has not been photographed much for some odd reason despite it having a great likeness. It seems the suit is made of a similar material to the 1/6 Dr. No version. Thanks for the great photos!

Holy mother! That is amazing! I absolutely love that 1:1 BD Robocop you have! :rock

What would I do to walk through your house…………..With a shopping cart!

Thankyou very much for your kind comments usswanker!:joy The life size Robocop was made by a very good friend of mine, as it happens he is one of the best sculptors out there. The battle damaged 1:1 is in the top 5 of my collection. Even if you did bring a shopping cart, you wouldn't be able to get it round the house anyway, as there is no room!:banghead The last thing I want to hear is : "CLEANER FOR ISLE 5":horror

Jaw dropping collection!!!

:eek: :eek :eek: :eek :eek: :eek

Sell me your Pumpkinhead :)

What part of the World are you in Resin, You must have felt very Proud to have some of your pieces shown and what were they and the theme, I think thats Very Cool, Be :cool:
Hey Colossus my friend, I am from England, UK. There was an advert in the newspaper for donations to my local museum of anything that is "Superhero.'' I contacted them, they came round and said they didn't need to go anywhere else, which was extremely humbling. They wanted quite a few things, life size Superman, Batman, Spiderman and Silver Surfer, Dr Doom PF ex, Captain America pf, Electra pf, Fantastic Four dio, Spiderman in the rain giclee, crisis on infinite earths giclee - the list goes on a bit. They made a phone box for Superman and backdrops for Batman and Spiderman. If you look in the photos, you will see the life size Silver Surfer in the museum window, the backdrop was excellent, as it showed a scene from space behind him (not very noticeable in pics) In other pics you will see Fantastic Four dio in a display case, which is what they done with most of the collection. I actually wanted to move into the museum it was that good! It was also officially opened by the towns mayor and chancellor, so I felt even more proud for the occasion:banana

Back