The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

Some of your pics have disappeared in this thread.
Could you bring them back pleeeezzzzzeeeee. :)

Hey Balsquat! My photobucket album had burst, and in the process I lost some images. But don't worry, I am getting them back as we speak, I have already posted UPDATED PICTURES too can you spot them? - more to follow shortly. Thanks again Balsquat:banana

Dayum son, Dayum! Just pure ass beauty there. Question for you. Which Juggernaut is that on page 1?

Last edited:

Dayum son, Dayum! Just pure ass beauty there. Question for you. Which Juggernaut is that on page 1?

Thankyou very much for your kind remarks SixMillionDollarMan!:family
The Juggernaut is one of SIDESHOW'S OWN - Juggernaut maquette 26' tall 14' wide, 1 of 300. It is really in your face big, I have the Bowen version too, but bigger the better for me on this one!:D

Where did the 1:1 Robocop come from?

Stunning collection you've got there!!!

wow - so many life size statues - must feel like a museum sometimes

Where did you get the robocop life size statue - not like I can really afford it?

It seems you also have a lot of apples!!:horror

Hey jace989! Yes it does feel like a museum sometimes, however, believe it or not, I struggle with finding space.:banghead The life size Battle damaged Robocop was custom made by a very good friend of mine who is a professional sculptor! He also made me my life size wearable Robocop suit, which has a complete sound fx chip system - robotic sounds for movement, foot thuds and voice distortion!:banana

Hey jace989! Yes it does feel like a museum sometimes, however, believe it or not, I struggle with finding space.:banghead The life size Battle damaged Robocop was custom made by a very good friend of mine who is a professional sculptor! He also made me my life size wearable Robocop suit, which has a complete sound fx chip system - robotic sounds for movement, foot thuds and voice distortion!:banana

Thanks for the reply on the Robocop & OMG! on the one you can wear it's geeky but so frigging coooool. :lol

Where did the 1:1 Robocop come from?

Stunning collection you've got there!!!

Thanks for your comment jay:joy Both my life size Robocop statue and suit were custom made by a very good friend of mine, who is a professional sculptor! :banana

Thankyou very much for your kind remarks SixMillionDollarMan!:family
The Juggernaut is one of SIDESHOW'S OWN - Juggernaut maquette 26' tall 14' wide, 1 of 300. It is really in your face big, I have the Bowen version too, but bigger the better for me on this one!:D

LOL!:lol I have that one. Edition #59. Yours just looked different than mine and a bit smaller.

Thanks for the reply on the Robocop & OMG! on the one you can wear it's geeky but so frigging coooool. :lol

I know, I know! It has won me "fancy dress" competitions too! Every time I wear it, people approach me for photos etc, walking into a pub on fancy dress night stops everyone in their tracks! It makes me feel like a celebrity in it sometimes:chew

I know, I know! It has won me "fancy dress" competitions too! Every time I wear it, people approach me for photos etc, walking into a pub on fancy dress night stops everyone in their tracks! It makes me feel like a celebrity in it sometimes:chew

I bet it is you don't see something like that every day do you? :rock

:horror I guess I should have put an apple in the picture for size comparison......:lol

Someone at work just said why is there an apple in his pictures? i said he's taking the p!ss out of SSC :lol

:lol

Out of all the smilies on the net that is the one that hacks me off more than anything if some uses it on me, I just wanna rip it's smug face off.

"The hate is swelling in you now. Give in to your anger. Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.":emperor

It seems like the only time I use it is when replying to Shai Hulud.:rolleyes:..........................:rotfl

Back