The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if I were you, just buy a bicycle!...it's fun and and good for your health!...:peace

I thought about that, but I already run regularly. I need something to put my upper body into shape. My goal for weight training would be to lose the man-boobs and to tone my arms.

I thought about that, but I already run regularly. I need something to put my upper body into shape. My goal for weight training would be to lose the man-boobs and to tone my arms.

go swimming!..works every part of the body!..especially the pectorals and the bootay!:naughty.....weight training is fine but it'll only make you're man titays bigger if all you do is lift and no cardio...eating in moderation is good, too....I bike..running, not soo much...I'm in my early 20s but I can already feel and hear my knees cracking!...oi!

Summertime is almost upon us so now it's time to kick up the cardio. When lifting weights I usually put on muscle size very easy; but, now that I'm older I have a harder time trimming the fat. My metabolism has slowed down a lot.

Actually, your pecs will get bigger and round out that man-boob look. Trust me, it'll be an improvement. Some guys don't gain weight around the pectorial area...lots do. In some cases, the only way to get rid of it is to get your BF down below 10%. This is hard to maintain year round though. Take a look at some of the body builders while they are in the off-season, you will see that most carry lots of body fat and just diet down to competition weight and some have the man-boobs like you say but because their pectorial muscles are very developed, you can't really tell with clothes on.

Point being, develope that muscles and with proper diet (eating in moderation) and a good dose of cardio, you might not have the perfect beach body but you will look great in a t-shirt! If you want the beach body though, it'll take more work.

ughhh...I hate going to the gym!..tried it for almost three years and gained only 2 pounds of muscles!...I quit and now I'm back to 120 lbs.!...trust me, it's not worth it!...I think the only good thing that came out from it was that it improved and sent my endurance to devastating levels!...try bowflex, but I heard gruesome stories from people who bought them so I don't know......if I were you, just buy a bicycle!...it's fun and and good for your health!...:peace

Well if you go to the gym and just stare in the mirrors of course you wont see results. :duh

I think depending on your pace, days in a row isn't a good thing, that's why I've switched my routine, still 4 days a week but now every other. I also bought some knee braces and they help out a lot, it's like some of my knee irritation was because I wasn't moving properly or something, the braces help though.

Knee braces? Did you have a previous injury? If not, it may be the shoes you're wearing?

I lift the weights every night. :lecture

I grab my 12oz can of beer and lift it off of my coffee table. I then put the beer to my mouth therefore flexing my bicep. I then place the can back on the table.

I usually repeat this several times a night.

I forgot to include potassium and calcium in my diet... Saturday I was not a happy camper as my left foot tried to clench in on itself like a fist. :crying

10 lbs so far for me. :wave

That's great guys! Keep at it.

I've been having great success these past two weeks as well. I use a calorie tracker website to keep track of my foods, and am now eating less than 2000 calories a day. I used Schwarzenegger's book "The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding" to set up a workout regiment that is giving me great fat loss and exceptional gains.

I've dropped 3 inches on my waist in 2 weeks, lost 10 lbs so far... down to 209 now. My arms and chest are coming back to their old glory, which is nice as well. I'm going to the gym 5 days a week, lifting weights for an hour and a half a day and running 2 miles a day. It's been really great so far, and I am solidly hooked on it. I'm aiming for 170 by October, but at my rate I might make it there much sooner than expected. The calorie counting has really helped me fix my eating habits and eat more protein and less fat and carbs... which has put me far ahead of my weight loss schedule.

No... Josh deserves:

rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif

:lol Thanks guys! I think that the swift results have only given me more drive to keep going. I am just tired of being so damn disappointed with my body and just dealing with it day to day. It was time to do something about it finally. And the inches are falling off of me like raindrops, so I am just so damn happy about it. :rock

Back