The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn 20 rep squats. Hard to walk the next day. Been doing 20 rep benching too. Next week i will bring a puke bucket just in case.

20141009_081005_zpsfux5tnmc.jpg

Ski

I think you can add another 70lbs to that at least. :wave

Damn 20 rep squats. Hard to walk the next day. Been doing 20 rep benching too. Next week i will bring a puke bucket just in case.

Yeah, 20 reps hurt, hard to sit on the toilet afterwards

Was able to get some solid bench work this week, after 3 sets of 12, was able to get a burn out sets of 24 and 50 afterwards

Ski, I started deads about a month ago but went up too much too fast, tweaked my back
Gonna try to hit some decent weight this week

wow, that new abdominal machine is mad crazy. gonna hit the fitness place more often now. hopefully no sore tomorrow

Anyone know how to beat some insomnia? It's really starting to affect my recovery these days, and the fact that I maxed out with an injured back didn't help..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hit some pretty hard deads today but decided to dial it back on squats though. Back still feels pretty bad

try some herbal sleep tea

Hmm can't tonight, as it's already pretty late so I'll be trying to sleep soon.
But I'll definitely look for some tomorrow at the grocers. Question though, is that the same as camomile tea?

Just hit some pretty hard deads today but decided to dial it back on squats though. Back still feels pretty bad

Hmm can't tonight, as it's already pretty late so I'll be trying to sleep soon.
But I'll definitely look for some tomorrow at the grocers. Question though, is that the same as camomile tea?

Sleepytime® Herbal Tea | Celestial Seasonings

Mr. Green doesn't use it though cause he over sleep most of the time. but his mom use it sometimes. very affordable.

Sleepytime[emoji768] Herbal Tea | Celestial Seasonings

Mr. Green doesn't use it though cause he over sleep most of the time. but his mom use it sometimes. very affordable.

Ahh cool. I couldn't find any in my local pharmacy though. :/ but I have been getting some sleep lately thank god, ever since I moved back to campus. Though I'm still waking up after around 7 hours of sleep, but I'll count my lucky stars hahah.

I have had sleeping problems for 18 years plus a injured lower back I finally decided to buy a temperpedic bed and what a life change. I should have bought it years ago. Still making payments on it. Also deadlifts have been great for my back and core.

Anyone know how to beat some insomnia? It's really starting to affect my recovery these days, and the fact that I maxed out with an injured back didn't help..

Look into taking magnesium... Don't over do it though or you'll get the poops...

Look into taking magnesium... Don't over do it though or you'll get the poops...

Hmm Ill try to take more in through my food intake but I think pills would be a bit too much for me.. I've found that carbing up before bedtime has helped me sleep too.
And last night I went to bed after eating 4 eggs only as a late night snack and couldn't sleep the whole night. Weird.

For the last while, I've been doing Intermittent Fasting, flexible dieting with High Intensity Interval Training. I love it. My body feels so much better. I eat all of my daily calories between 11-7 and that's it. Most times I am not even hungry by 11am.

1381239_10152800226782247_4148416026999541122_n.jpg

Back