The Princess Leia Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be ordering the Princess Leia 12" figure

• Yes, I will be getting the exclusive

Votes: 78 60.9%
  • Yes, I will just wait for the regular, I dont need the cuffs

Votes: 18 14.1%
  • No, I dont want her.

Votes: 32 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MaulFan said:
How'd the con call go, I take it now shouting issues ;)

Oh, it went perferectly smooth, thanks for asking. No shouting, even though the page initially loaded very slowly (once it did load it was lightspeed fast from there).

There was one brief moment where I lost my train of thought during the conversation when I was checking to confirm that I had my Order #. I guess I'm not so good at multi-tasking afterall. :lol

Got held up at the Funeral Home making arrangements for my Grammy. Actually I forgot about Leia and got back to my office at 1:27pm EDT. I looked at my post it note reminder to order and freaked. Got my order in with only 40 pieces left. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Exclusive streak continues!!!

kodiak8658 said:
Got held up at the Funeral Home making arrangements for my Grammy. Actually I forgot about Leia and got back to my office at 1:27pm EDT. I looked at my post it note reminder to order and freaked. Got my order in with only 40 pieces left. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Exclusive streak continues!!!

Congrats!

Sorry about Grammy, though. :( :monkey2

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the Uk and the usual time to pre order is 6.00pm for me.

I forgot the clocks over in the US have been put a hour forward!!!!

Mr W said:
Managed to get on the waitlist around 5.54pm but that was 20 mins after they sold out.

Ebay here i come! :monkey2
Don't resort to eBay just yet. Your chances of getting a Wait List order converted are pretty decent if you got in there 20 mins after it sold out.

Back