The predator cineaquette will be mine !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Cooter, thought you had to work...won't the gas station miss u? :rotfl
:lol:lol:lol
25251389.trip19.bmp

I couldn't hold back any longer, i ordered it !
i missed sideshow's , i'm not going to miss this one.
the best predator statue yet, and it will be mine .:banana
It does look better than Sideshow's Predator on the unmasked front but the fact it doesn't have a second masked head shows how Sideshow makes the extra effort to make the customers happier.

I've still ordered it though:D

predator_2.jpg
7143_press01-001.jpg
71431_press01-001.jpg

I've recently sold my SS exclusive to get a CM T800, but now I'm getting the CM Pred as well. I can see why people prefer the SS masked version, but the CM just has a much cooler pose (and is bigger of course).

We should make a list of people from this forum who are definitely getting one.

The Predator to end it all for sure.

So I plan on moving to Wisconsin soon and change residency. Will I have to pay for tax on this thing since I'm buying from BBTS?

The Predator to end it all for sure.

So I plan on moving to Wisconsin soon and change residency. Will I have to pay for tax on this thing since I'm buying from BBTS?

Its a great statue just for the fact that the master Steve Wang sculpted it but the SS Predator Maquette is more accurate to the movie.

Its a great statue just for the fact that the master Steve Wang sculpted it but the SS Predator Maquette is more accurate to the movie.
How do you figure that?
steve worked at stan winston studios when predator was made, he helped make and paint the predator suit and mask, to begin with.so his should be more movie accurate than anyone else's i would assume.

Last edited:
Back