The predator cineaquette will be mine !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was waiting for the CM website the put these up, are they gonna have them up? i placed with bbts just in case, if anybody know about CM please be so kind and post. :)
Also to add to that, do these CM statues usually sell out before or after the preorder is done. Thanks.

as far as i know no CM has ever sold out before its released, maybe thats due to the price, but i think this one might be the first preoder sellout, alot of people have been waiting for this one for a long time.

as far as i know no CM has ever sold out before its released, maybe thats due to the price, but i think this one might be the first preoder sellout, alot of people have been waiting for this one for a long time.

I think so too. Many of the sites that required deposits are all sold out and allocated. BBTS has had an "infinite" list going for months, and I think many of those will be cancelled out, so it is too tough to use them as an indicator. There was a rumor going around that they said at SDCC that they have presold over 850 already. That kind of sounds right to me. I can't wait till mine arrives.

I think so too. Many of the sites that required deposits are all sold out and allocated. BBTS has had an "infinite" list going for months, and I think many of those will be cancelled out, so it is too tough to use them as an indicator. There was a rumor going around that they said at SDCC that they have presold over 850 already. That kind of sounds right to me. I can't wait till mine arrives.

i doubt that all 850 of them are paid in full orders, so there might be some cancellations due to impulse buys maybe, can't blame'em really i can't imagine seeing this bad boy in person and not placing order, specially if your not being immediately charged.

i doubt that all 850 of them are paid in full orders, so there might be some cancellations due to impulse buys maybe, can't blame'em really i can't imagine seeing this bad boy in person and not placing order, specially if your not being immediately charged.

They would only mean retailer orders at this point in time because they haven't put them up for sale directly to customers yet. I don't know if retailers are able to cancel their orders once they put them in.

They would only mean retailer orders at this point in time because they haven't put them up for sale directly to customers yet. I don't know if retailers are able to cancel their orders once they put them in.

so no collectors could place an order at sdcc? everyother company take orders i think, i know sisdeshow does.

so no collectors could place an order at sdcc? everyother company take orders i think, i know sisdeshow does.

I'm pretty sure Cinemaquette does not take customer orders until they have them in stock and on the site. I'm not positive, though.

Just got the email!!!!! The first lot of the Pred Cinemaquettes are available for Pre-Order from Cinemaquette.com!!!!!!! Get yours while you can!!!!

Who says it's a pre-order ?
The site says 'Available now' ...

From the email I got:

The PREDATOR Cinemaquette is currently in production, and www.cinemaquette.com is now taking pre-orders for its first allotment of Cinemaquettes to sell to our members!

Sales have been opened up for the PREDATOR Cinemaquettes right now! Click on the link below to go directly to our Shopping Cart!

Yes, they will not bill until it ships. But they don't have a definitive date set yet for the first lot of the cinemaquettes. They are just taking PO for the first set. But I bet if you order one, your invoice will have a ship date or something they are aiming for at least.

Is this gonna be out in the 3rd or 4th quarter, does anybody know?

Last edited:
couple guys on statue forum have posted that after talking with CM customer service they found out that the DIRECT orders through CM should be shipping within the next 2-3 weeks.....most likely in a month. Dont know about 3rd party vendors though

is it a real paint to send something back of ordered through BBTS? the price is the same, but i think i'll have a bit more time to save up if i order through them versus cinemaquette directly.

i'm more concerned about their being a problem with the product and having to ask for a replacement.

Dont buy from the first production run, the head will probaly be missing :lol

mines on order from a seller in england so time i get one it probaly be a later batch

me to Raider..........:chew looking forward to putting this into the collection....just got to think where to put it now :eek:

tigerfeet your collection is gonna be a predator and alien museum at this rate ! :rock
Can't wait to see the update pics when you get it !.

Hopefully when its all done I will need to get hold of a proper camera to update my shelves pics......almost finished a kitbash Dutch as well and I have special plans for him with my Blain and Billy :chew

Just need my repainted Ripley and of course Newt next and my year will be made :D

Back