The predator cineaquette will be mine !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have there been posted any new pics from this piece at the comic-con ?

Nobody took pictures of this beauty at SDCC ?

I can't wait till this bad boy arrives !!!

Nobody took pictures of this beauty at SDCC ?

I can't wait till this bad boy arrives !!!

I did!!

StatuePred.jpg

StatuePred2.jpg

StatuePred3.jpg

This is THE best Predator collectible I have ever seen, I'd love to have one, but that would mean selling all my other Preds, and I'm not sure I want to do that...yet... :D

I think once you see other people with the CM Preds, you wont have any hesitation at all to sell your HT Preds...
:D
I did!!

StatuePred.jpg

StatuePred2.jpg

StatuePred3.jpg

This is THE best Predator collectible I have ever seen, I'd love to have one, but that would mean selling all my other Preds, and I'm not sure I want to do that...yet... :D

its an amazing collectible but the facial area doesn't ring predator 1 to me.
If your an overall predator fan its awesome but if I was just a fan of the first movie it would irritate me. Am I being paranoid or are parts of this not completely movie accurate ?.

Either way if I could cough it up I would be all over this. :rock

its an amazing collectible but the facial area doesn't ring predator 1 to me.
If your an overall predator fan its awesome but if I was just a fan of the first movie it would irritate me. Am I being paranoid or are parts of this not completely movie accurate ?.

Either way if I could cough it up I would be all over this. :rock

I don't know how accurate it is supposed to be and I don't care because it looks absolutely perfect to me. I can't wait till mine comes in!

yeah looking at a screenshot predator 1 seems to have a more flat rounded head , thats what was bugging me. Its what separates him the most from the others imo.
predator.jpg

Sideshow's 1/4 peice is actually more accurate facial wise I think.
7143_press03-001.jpg

thats why i will never get rid of my maquette, but i would think everyone knows that cinemaquettes are far from screen accurate.:monkey3

I did!!

StatuePred.jpg

StatuePred2.jpg

StatuePred3.jpg

WOW !! more and more people post pics of this thing!!! THE MORE I WANT IT !! this addiction is killing me.

thats why i will never get rid of my maquette, but i would think everyone knows that cinemaquettes are far from screen accurate.:monkey3

Yeah the CM P1 Pred definitely has some accuracy issues and it's more of a stylized Steve Wang version, where he went with the P2 corrections on the P1 body, but it still kicks all kinds of ass and will be mine FOREVA!!! ;) It's absolutely GORGEOUS!

And I still LOVE my P1 SS maquette :) Someone offered me 2800 for my exclusive and they got a no without a second's hesitation.

Now that I look at the pictures, the shape of the dome on the cinemaquette is indeed a bit steep downhill (don't know how to explain in English), but I don't care at all, this statue rocks ! this will be the centerpiece of my collection !

:rock:rock:rock

I cant say enough how amazing this piece is.

It is simply incredible. I dont care about the imperfections and accuracy issues everyone complains about.......this thing looks like Predator and thats all that matters.

It is a sight to behold in person......if there ever was a time to use "pictures do not do this thing justice"......this is the definition of when to use it.

Now that I look at the pictures, the shape of the dome on the cinemaquette is indeed a bit steep downhill (don't know how to explain in English), but I don't care at all, this statue rocks ! this will be the centerpiece of my collection !

:rock:rock:rock

i know exactly what you mean, but yes, statue rocks and WILL BE MINE!!

i was waiting for the CM website the put these up, are they gonna have them up? i placed with bbts just in case, if anybody know about CM please be so kind and post. :)

Back