The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The all new PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

I've been spending a lot of time on my AvP room and decided to take a pic. I'll definitely be taking more pics once the whole thing is complete..

I'm trying to make sure each side is perfectly even.
I painted my ceiling black (space/Alien) and the walls a bright green color (Predator blood/jungle). I have a row of random A/P pictures that go along the whole room. I made sure it was Alien>Predator>Alien>Predator, etc.
Found a ton of old computers in my Grandma's garage, so I cut all the cords/wires off, gave them a battle-damaged look and am hanging them up everywhere. Also bought some vines from Hobby Lobby..

Anyway, here's a pic of the most complete part of my room:

DSCI0004.jpg

DSCI0004.jpg

Your room's looking good there bud. Green is my favourite colour so the walls looks great imo.

I'm trying to hunt down the original Predator poster but the UK poster sites have it for crazy, crazy money.

Your room's looking good there bud. Green is my favourite colour so the walls looks great imo.

I'm trying to hunt down the original Predator poster but the UK poster sites have it for crazy, crazy money.
Thanks.

I have the Palisades plush Chestburster (Chester :lol) on two boxes. The SS Pred concept bust box is at the bottom, Kotobukiya/Artfx Grid Alien statue box is on top of that, and that is what Chester is sitting on.
When I get this Falconer Bio issue resolved, and actually get one, I plan on putting it where Mr. Black's is, putting Mr. Black's where Celtic's is, and making a new spot for Celtic's under that. And there would still be room for Chester, just have to move one box. :yess:
I also plan on putting some vines on the Pred Bio stands/mounts... Think I'll do that right now actually.

As for the P1 poster.. Idunno, I mean, there's hundreds on eBay for great prices.. Idunno how that works over there though, ha.

You got me!:mwaha

Although if that includes Wolf, then he too is a Big Mac!

Thanks.

I have the Palisades plush Chestburster (Chester :lol) on two boxes. The SS Pred concept bust box is at the bottom, Kotobukiya/Artfx Grid Alien statue box is on top of that, and that is what Chester is sitting on.
When I get this Falconer Bio issue resolved, and actually get one, I plan on putting it where Mr. Black's is, putting Mr. Black's where Celtic's is, and making a new spot for Celtic's under that. And there would still be room for Chester, just have to move one box. :yess:
I also plan on putting some vines on the Pred Bio stands/mounts... Think I'll do that right now actually.

As for the P1 poster.. Idunno, I mean, there's hundreds on eBay for great prices.. Idunno how that works over there though, ha.

You still trying to sort your Falconer out?:horror Hopefully you and Chester:)lol) get it soon.

This hobby is killing me inside out. But I am happy lol.

I've been spending a lot of time on my AvP room and decided to take a pic. I'll definitely be taking more pics once the whole thing is complete..

I'm trying to make sure each side is perfectly even.
I painted my ceiling black (space/Alien) and the walls a bright green color (Predator blood/jungle). I have a row of random A/P pictures that go along the whole room. I made sure it was Alien>Predator>Alien>Predator, etc.
Found a ton of old computers in my Grandma's garage, so I cut all the cords/wires off, gave them a battle-damaged look and am hanging them up everywhere. Also bought some vines from Hobby Lobby..

DSCI0004.jpg

awesome room!! Love those masks!
You painted your Roof Black? :horror

P1 and P2 are the Big Macs of the world.:rock
:goodpost:

to me is more like they are the big Macs while Wolf is the double cheeseburger or mc's lol

this is my favorite shot from AvPR.
CoD%204%20-%20Black%20Screen-468x.jpg

You painted your Roof Black?
Well, I painted the ceiling black. You can see part of it in the pic actually. After I painted it black, I took a brush with the green paint I used for the walls, and flung streaks/spots of paint all over the black ceiling. Looks awesome.

this is my favorite shot from AvPR.
CoD%204%20-%20Black%20Screen-468x.jpg

hahahaha I waited a couple of seconds waiting for the image to move, thinking it was a gif. lol!

the movie Is not That Dark, I might sound crazy but I fixed the settings both the brightness and the sharpness and I was able to see some of the darker things,
it helps if the room you are watching in is dark as well

the movie... still sucks, so much, I mean, I got to see a few things here and there that I never catch before, by messing with the settings, but, this is so godawful, WHY, Why give the money and the responsibility to first timers?:slap I'll never understand that

hahahaha I waited a couple of seconds waiting for the image to move, thinking it was a gif. lol!

the movie Is not That Dark, I might sound crazy but I fixed the settings both the brightness and the sharpness and I was able to see some of the darker things,
it helps if the room you are watching in is dark as well

the movie... still sucks, so much, I mean, I got to see a few things here and there that I never catch before, by messing with the settings, but, this is so godawful, WHY, Why give the money and the responsibility to first timers?:slap I'll never understand that
because first timers work for peanuts and don't kick up a fuss when studio execs want to make changes.

Back