The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Topic for conversation; what is everyone's views on the Predator homeworld?

Predator41.jpg

avprconcept20.jpg

avprconcept21.jpg

avprconcept19.jpg

I believe Wolf came more from some sort of predator outpost.

How do you mean? That's his ship leaving from the homeworld.

Well i just want to believe that's not the homeworld of the preds, i think that if we follow the story from the p1 and p2 movies and style of those preds from those films, the homeworld should've looked different, i think or want to believe that the avp pred Wolf came more from a nearby pred outpost. that avp-r homeworld looks more like a little base on a rocky astroid or small moon/planet.

Also those avp-r homeworl movie screens don't compare to the preds in p1 and p2 i think, avp preds might be a different kind of preds just like those dumb super preds from predators

Well i just want to believe that's not the homeworld of the preds, i think that if we follow the story from the p1 and p2 movies and style of those preds from those films, the homeworld should've looked different, i think or want to believe that the avp pred Wolf came more from a nearby pred outpost. that avp-r homeworld looks more like a little base on a rocky astroid or small moon/planet

It depends if you consider the AVP films part of Predator canon. Either way, in AVP film canon, it is the Predator homeworld.

You see like what? .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the planet in AvP:R?

How can you know it's not right for the Predator homeworld based on how it looks?

I love the design, but the only issue I have is their BEING a known Predator homeworld. I'd like it better if it had been partially destroyed, or abandoned.

Hi guys,

I just received my INTRADA Special Collection PREDATOR soundtrack. (Limited to 3,000 copies). Predator is my favorite film of all-time and i have always been mesmerized by the score. As an audiophile and i am BLOWN away by the sound quality. This newly remastered release from the original two-track digital stereo session master elements is everything i hoped for.
Predator.jpg

I highly recommend picking this soundtrack up for all 1987 Predator fanatics.

Hi guys,

I just received my INTRADA Special Collection PREDATOR soundtrack. (Limited to 3,000 copies). Predator is my favorite film of all-time and i have always been mesmerized by the score. As an audiophile and i am BLOWN away by the sound quality. This newly remastered release from the original two-track digital stereo session master elements is everything i hoped for.
Predator.jpg

I highly recommend picking this soundtrack up for all 1987 Predator fanatics.

Cool. Congrats.:hi5:

Can't find NECA Predator/Alien franchise threads or NECA 1/4 scale? :crying :crying Mods what happened? :panic:

seein as this is a thread jus for Yautja i guess posting this should b cool?,lol HUGE pred fan!. still a WIP enjoy guys,
Put this up in the alien and robo section but guess it belongs here :hi5:sorry mods.

seein as this is a thread jus for Yautja i guess posting this should b cool?,lol HUGE pred fan!. still a WIP enjoy guys,
Put this up in the alien and robo section but guess it belongs here :hi5:sorry mods.

How big it's going to be?

he's about 1/6 (a tiny bit bigger), the base is gonna be a dead beasts head,im not sure what yet. but the plan is to have 3 different preds looking over a kill maybe a T-rex head. open yo any suggestions, defo update pics 2mrw havnt had time to work on him for last few days.

Back