The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a new HT Lost Clan Predator will be announcing soon, wonder which one they are releasing next..

Hot Toys Founder & CEO Mr Howard Chan was also presented at the Press Conference and gave a speech on Hot Toys largest-scale event ever at Ani-Com this year, unveiling the three Toy Fair Exclusive Items: the Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project), and collectible figures from the Batman Begins and Predator 2 movie, all of which will also be available in toy fairs in Singapore, Taiwan and mainland China. And the Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project) will be firstly available at San Diego Comic Con next month.

_____. Another Pred 2 Lost Hunter?? Dammit. >:\ I won't be able to resist this one, yet i'm still saving up for Pirates.

Why the heck couldn't you made it an MMS, Hot Toys? >_<

couple of interesting pics I found...
4JMFe.jpg

gPJm0.jpg

WwOvE.jpg

J4viq.jpg

rCAH0.jpg

No no, Arnold putting on the star glasses was a BIG NONO. Ruined the whole ____ing franchise. What do they think this is? A comedy? Mother ____ing morons ruin every ____ing thing we love.

And yet, T3 was better then both Salvation, and both ____ty AvP movies.....so....y'know....:dunno

Oh and

*welcomes A-Dev in the awesome corner*

Back