The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some progress on my John Locke. :)

DSCN6641-1.jpg

Locke looks great!

I gotta get 'back' into these. Hurley's just sitting there with WIP arms. I need to sort out a body for Jack (the Ken doll arm swap didn't work out) and weather up Desmond.

I'm going to try to do some mods on the striped shirt for Ben to see if I can make it work. Then to decide on dirty/beaten or just 'jungle worn'...

I have some parts coming for Kate (got her body today), but I have to sort out her shirt(s) still. I'm sticking with the Abigail Whistler boots for now and Sarah Connor pants. Not exactly screen accurate but it'll do for now.

Thanks!

It helps to take some breaks and then get back to them. That way you don't burn out.

I think Ben is the only character that really deserves a "battle damaged" figure. Mine will be just a little bruised. I'd also like to customize a baton for him. Ive still got to order his pants and shoes.

I'm not planning on making any of the lovely ladies of Lost but I do look forward to seeing how they turn out. :rock

Oh, and one little Jack update. He is now taking prescriptions...

DSCN6646.jpg

Thanks!

It helps to take some breaks and then get back to them. That way you don't burn out.

I think Ben is the only character that really deserves a "battle damaged" figure. Mine will be just a little bruised. I'd also like to customize a baton for him. Ive still got to order his pants and shoes.

I'm more of a 'strike while the iron is hot' type. If I take too long a break I'll just let it sit. Once I'm motivated I have to jump right on it. (just ask my Wife about the basement... sure it's 'finished' but it's still not finished ya know?).

And now to go find Battle-Damaged Ben pics to send GDB before he starts painting!!! ;)

Aw, that'd be a fun challenge. :monkey2:lol

Actually as tempting as fully beaten up is, I'm assuming everyone wants an unmolested version. But I did order an extra Ben head for me that I'm planning on having some "fun" with. :wink1:

Nice kicks! Definitely an improvement.

Speaking of shoes, does anyone have any ref material for Ben's shoes?

From what ive seen when i googled Ben,he has a little bit of everything,Mountain like Shoes...to something similar to what AllisonAmy uses for Charlie.

Im gonna use Mountain Shoes for all my Losties which was pretty common in the show,im gonna display Desmond Barefoot though.

My Jack is done,painted by Greggo,i should have it along with Desmond and Sawyer next week,and i still haven't decided what body or shirt to use :lol

I love the Greggo Jack Rock!!!

*Sigh* I remember when Anthony e-mailed me for the new updates regarding LOST headsculpts... looks like you replaced me :(

What about ME, Anthony??? What about me?! :monkey2

I guess he´s punishing me for not getting the Jack headsculpt I planned to get, but I´ve got my reasons (being terrible with kit bashing´s one of them).

Awww no way :1-1:

I couldn't resist asking Beeshaw, his placeholder Ben made me kinda sad :lol

Kate was probably your least favorite character from the show from my understanding so I didn't want to bother you with her ;)

I love the Greggo Jack Rock!!!

Awww no way :1-1:

I couldn't resist asking Beeshaw, his placeholder Ben made me kinda sad :lol

Kate was probably your least favorite character from the show from my understanding so I didn't want to bother you with her ;)

Lol, that´s right, I couldn´t care less about Kate, but I must admit you did a great job there anyway :)

But thanks for letting me know, I was really starting to think I had annoyed you someway, specially since you hadn´t said anything after I posted. Glad to know everything´s okay.

I´m sorry for not getting Jack, I know I asked you to sculpt him some time ago but money´s been a problem lately and, although I LOVE your sculpt, I have yet to find a painted Jack that I LOVE just as much. I mean, the ones I have seen are cool but the likeness IMO kinda dissapears on that headsculpt when you paint it (I repeat, IMO. I can totally see Jack on the unpainted head but I keep liking it more unpainted than painted).

I´d love to get Ben sometime in the future though.

Lol, that´s right, I couldn´t care less about Kate, but I must admit you did a great job there anyway :)

But thanks for letting me know, I was really starting to think I had annoyed you someway, specially since you hadn´t said anything after I posted. Glad to know everything´s okay.

I´m sorry for not getting Jack, I know I asked you to sculpt him some time ago but money´s been a problem lately and, although I LOVE your sculpt, I have yet to find a painted Jack that I LOVE just as much. I mean, the ones I have seen are cool but the likeness IMO kinda dissapears on that headsculpt when you paint it (I repeat, IMO. I can totally see Jack on the unpainted head but I keep liking it more unpainted than painted).[,b]

I´d love to get Ben sometime in the future though.

i know what you mean...its something about the eyes- they look way too big painted up. its a nice sculpt though- one i plan on picking up sometime soon!

Back