The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um... So I just got an email from Anthony... And. HOLY ____ he's seriously outdone himself.

Expect a new thread VERY soon!

Kate thread is up!!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90207

faceg.jpg

First post updated. :)

Nek should do Sayid Jarrah for an enterbay body next..just to add some different color to the collection.

Um... So I just got an email from Anthony... And. HOLY ____ he's seriously outdone himself.

Expect a new thread VERY soon!

*Sigh* I remember when Anthony e-mailed me for the new updates regarding LOST headsculpts... looks like you replaced me :(

What about ME, Anthony??? What about me?! :monkey2

I guess he´s punishing me for not getting the Jack headsculpt I planned to get, but I´ve got my reasons (being terrible with kit bashing´s one of them).

Anyway... great work on the Ben and Kate customs. I´d ask for Daniel but I wouldn´t get it, most prob, because of the bash thing again so...

Really hope the Juliet sculpt by that other sculptors gets finished because my Sawyer needs her so much :( (no, I´m not getting Kate, never liked her, lol)

*Sigh* I remember when Anthony e-mailed me for the new updates regarding LOST headsculpts... looks like you replaced me :(

What about ME, Anthony??? What about me?! :monkey2

I guess he´s punishing me for not getting the Jack headsculpt I planned to get, but I´ve got my reasons (being terrible with kit bashing´s one of them).

Anyway... great work on the Ben and Kate customs. I´d ask for Daniel but I wouldn´t get it, most prob, because of the bash thing again so...

Really hope the Juliet sculpt by that other sculptors gets finished because my Sawyer needs her so much :( (no, I´m not getting Kate, never liked her, lol)

Awww Cris!

I doubt he's punishing you. I've been on him for a Ben sculpt for a while now so I think that's why he asked me to do up the thread for him. And I guess you're non-interest in Kate didn't go un-noticed. lol

:peace

And yeah... I'm also anxiously awaiting Juliet. Seems like she's been SO CLOSE for SO LONG!!! :gah:

It's the toy city head Dash.

Hi KR, painter is not a SSFreak. My first commission from him.

I actually am a registered (lurking) member here. :)

Sent you an email few days ago Rodney, pls get back to me when you can.

Here's the completed repaint of the sculpt. C&C welcomed.

DSCN0654.jpg

Back