Customs...What Do 'Ya Need? [ARTIST DIRECTORY]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found that a big factor for people is location. Perhaps the artist list should be divided into countries. I, for instance, am in the US.

That's not a bad idea... shipping really can add a lot of cost especially if you want insurance and tracking.

Hi - I didn't see Rainman in the Directory?
Does anyone know how I can contact him on here?
I ordered 4 unpainted heads in July. I got the package last week and there was only 1 head in there?
I wrote to his E-Mail Address twice and there has been no reply?
Anyone know who I contact on here?
Thank you.

Well I need this pants:

0_zpsc6cbc465.jpg

It's from Hot Toys Hellboy. Rafael Santi makes a custom for me but I think we won't be able to solve this peeling issue.

Is there some one who can make a new one for me? The size will be a little long as you can see on the picture but I want exactly the same patterns. I think it won't be a hard work. There's a hole on the back for the tail. If someone can make it I'll talk with Rafael and he may ship it to you for reference.

Now let my inbox shine please :D

Last edited:
You'd need a tailor Tinela Aryes and GeeWhiz are two that I'd recommend.

Another option, is to buy one of the Sideshow figures on the cheap and use their pants. I think the look better and swapped mine out soon after getting the HT figure. The HT ones are nicer quality, but look too shiny and fancy :lol

Anyone have suggestions for an artist who can remove/resculpt hair? That Hot Toys Winter Soldier figure comes with two heads, and I'm toying with the possibility of trying to turn the unmasked head into a custom Bucky figure from the first movie. The only thing in the way is that long hair of his...

Anyone have suggestions for an artist who can remove/resculpt hair? That Hot Toys Winter Soldier figure comes with two heads, and I'm toying with the possibility of trying to turn the unmasked head into a custom Bucky figure from the first movie. The only thing in the way is that long hair of his...

Rahmier84. He's quite booked up though.

Rafael Santi has been fixed the pants issue. But now I have a bigger issue. The belt. It's dead. And I think it's not fixeable because it's a small piece.

So is there anyone who can make or sell me a Hot Toys Hellboy belt?

To all the talented artists on the board, please add your location info. That would help peeps looking for local painters.

Is there anyone here who offers weathering on figure clothing? I want to buy Sideshow's Hoth Han and Luke figures, but was toying with the idea of having some snow weathering done on their clothing, as they look very clean straight out of the box.

Back