Customs...What Do 'Ya Need? [ARTIST DIRECTORY]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Customs...What Do 'Ya Need?

That would be good for people looking to hire. If you guys want it sticky'd, PM a Mod and ask them.

That would be good for people looking to hire. If you guys want it sticky'd, PM a Mod and ask them.

Already thought about a way to sort the list once it get's longer? Otherwise I think it could become pretty confusing and by that less usefull. :duff

Oh yeah, I've got it. Im a pretty organized person. Ill get it when it gets to that point.

A good idea :duff A few thoughts to make the page work a bit better.

I'd change the title... I had no idea what this thread was about. Something about it being a list of custom services would make sense.

I'd recommend creating seprate headings... that way paint work is in one section, sculpting in another. That way the list is a bit more accessible. And since some people do more than one thing, they could be listed in more than one area. Just a thought to make things easier to navigate.

ZsaszSays; I don't know if you want to maintain this list or not. But if you like I can help and any of the mods can alter the first post when new information is added.

Galactiboy/Galacticustoms

Paint work for 1/6 heads, full figures, sculpt alterations and adding hair. Open to other scales.
Email:
[email protected]
SSF page:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ive-☢-Thulsa-☢-Batman-☢-Capt-A-☢-Skeletor-WIP
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Galacticustoms?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark

Thanks for the tips. Thats exactly what I was going to do. I was waiting for the list to get a bit bigger. And and I feel the title is odd enough to entise people to look at it.

One additional thought, is we might colapse some of the other sticky threads into this... like having the 2nd post cover the "things to know when dealing with customizers" and rather than have the repaint thread, just have this and if someone wants to post about their current availability, or a member wants to put up a project and see if anyone is interested they could just add new posts.

I dont think we should combine any thread into this. I started the thread to be an easy sleak way to find artists. If we start merging things its just going to become a mess. Please do not combine.

Back