The next six Expanded Universe characters to vote on

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booyah!

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which six would you choose for a second 1/6 scale EU contest?

Come up with six that you'd like to see, but that are different from the ones in the first contest.

Here's mine:

Darth Bane

Darktrooper

Blackhole Stormtrooper

Darth Nihilus

Nom Anor

Dathomir Nightsister

My 6 would all be KOTR figures. The Sith trooper, the kick ass Tw'lek, Darth Malek, a main character that Mr.-Potato-like you fassion yourself, that sexy blind Sith in the red from KOTR 2, and that smart ass assassin droid (with voice chip so he can say all his patronizing comments).

From Shadows Of The Empire,
Prince Xizor
Guri
Dash Rendar
Leebo

From the Rogue Squadron novels
Corran Horn
Admiral Isard

Darth Nihilus !!!!! He has the best design and looks the coolest of the EU characters... !!!!

Oh, you know what would be cool? Custom figures
Like in KOTOR 2 where you can customize your character, there could be some predesigned head sculpts and clothes and you could pick and choose, and then you would have a custom figure to fight Darth Nihilus.

I wonder if people would be willing to pay extra for that. Since it would cost more to make it would probably cost like $80-$100 I think. Of course it would have to be limited 1 per customer.

Methinks it's time to revive this thread. My picks:

Dark Empire Luke
Dark Empire Clone Emperor
Clone Trooper Obi-Wan
Prince Xizor
Grand Admiral Thrawn

And from the Marvel comics (they ain't gonna happen, but I can dream):

Valance the Hunter
Crimson Jack

darthviper107 said:
Oh, you know what would be cool? Custom figures
Like in KOTOR 2 where you can customize your character, there could be some predesigned head sculpts and clothes and you could pick and choose, and then you would have a custom figure to fight Darth Nihilus.

I wonder if people would be willing to pay extra for that. Since it would cost more to make it would probably cost like $80-$100 I think. Of course it would have to be limited 1 per customer.

Too much like generic figures for my liking.

I'd like to see a round of Kotor Figures..... sort of like SDCC was Jabba Palace themed - how about Kotor for Toy Fair ?

If they get the new female body up - and manage to do a passable Aeyla Secura - I wouldn't mind a Darth Talon from the new Legacy comics.

Darth Revan in his Sith gear with mask. He just won the Hasbro fan choice figure for a reason, after all. :D :emperor

But with the release of Jabba and the creatures, anything is possible. Bring on HK-47!!

Back