The Marvels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Buff….it did not lol

If anything by Loki allowing the branches to exist in his version of the loom we’re actually getting 1 million more Kangs now lol

Remember that He Who Remains told him that if you don’t kill Sylvie my Kangs are coming and are gonna create incursions everywhere!

Yeah Kang is still a threat but I got the sense from the end of Loki that he was at least a manageable threat, since even Ant-Man was able to take him out. And it definitely felt to me like they were trying to downplay the idea of Kang becoming the next Thanos-level threat for the MCU.

Yes, that was one of my takeaways as well. And with Loki now the God of Time they could always say he gave the TVA a new primary objective - prune all the Kang variants.

Yes, that was one of my takeaways as well. And with Loki now the God of Time they could always say he gave the TVA a new primary objective - prune all the Kang variants.
That’s all fine but someone has to create the domino incursions leading to Secret Wars.

Killing 1 Kang is different than killing thousands of Kangs even if they’re of the goofy variety lol

Does anyone here remember that gif that victor/darthkostis used all the time with that guy having a shameful expression it was my favorite of his lol

I wonder if Victor would change his name to Victor Timely lol

That’s all fine but someone has to create the domino incursions leading to Secret Wars.

Killing 1 Kang is different than killing thousands of Kangs even if they’re of the goofy variety lol

Does anyone here remember that gif that victor/darthkostis used all the time with that guy having a shameful expression it was my favorite of his lol

I wonder if Victor would change his name to Victor Timely lol
Secret Wars? Did you mean Kang Dynasty? I’m not familiar with the SW storyline but I didn’t think Kang was a big player in it.

And they wouldn’t necessarily have to kill all the Kangs. Keeping them ignorant of the multiverse (like they did with the young Timely) would suffice in some instances. But any looking like they’re about to go all evil? Zap those suckers lol.

As for Victor, maybe he wouldn’t have to change his name at all. :horror

Secret Wars? Did you mean Kang Dynasty? I’m not familiar with the SW storyline but I didn’t think Kang was a big player in it.

And they wouldn’t necessarily have to kill all the Kangs. Keeping them ignorant of the multiverse (like they did with the young Timely) would suffice in some instances. But any looking like they’re about to go all evil? Zap those suckers lol.

As for Victor, maybe he wouldn’t have to change his name at all. :horror
Well with Marvel being Marvel they’re going to mash together 78 comic book stories into 2 movies lol

Kang wars will eventually lead to massive incursions which as we know will lead into SW.

Question is what is Doom’s role in all of it.

Remember when Hank Pym created Ultron in the comics?

Well Feige sure doesn’t lol

Well with Marvel being Marvel they’re going to mash together 78 comic book stories into 2 movies lol

Kang wars will eventually lead to massive incursions which as we know will lead into SW.

Question is what is Doom’s role in all of it.

Remember when Hank Pym created Ultron in the comics?

Well Feige sure doesn’t lol
You're assuming I remember things I've never read lol. There's about a 35 year gap between when I stopped reading comics (early 70s?) to when my son got me interested & I started reading them again. And with very few exceptions most of what I read is decidedly NOT mainstream Marvel or DC....

I was coming into this expecting a train-wreck but was pleasantly surprised at how much fun this movie was. Iman IMO was what brought so much fun into this. Without her, this would have been a pretty bland affair.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was coming into this expecting a train-wreck but was pleasantly surprised at how much fun this movie was. Iman IMO was what brought so much fun into this. Without her, this would have been a pretty bland affair.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah pretty much agree to that. But, I do think that was the point.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah pretty much agree to that. But, I do think that was the point.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Yes, I think if they'd written it as
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Plus I just want to bend her over.that desk lol
80hGhAe.gif

She has a baby face that really makes her look like a teen in middle school and when I read jye's intent and desires, it just paints a weird picture. 😬

Back