The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It bothered me that Mnado left his cockpit open in the rain and just walked away. Dude. You're gonna come back to a big gross puddle to sit on.

Overall I was unimpressed. The stakes feel very low. The urgency of the first seasons are gone. The emotional weight is gone too. And do we really need to hear Grogu coo like Maggie Simpson every time he's onscreen? That was already old years ago.
Read that this episode and ep 2 were supposed to be released together for the premiere but Disney decided to split it ..but E1 and E2 were supposed to be one whole story because Pedro was filming the premiere at the same time he was filming TLOU but Disney wanted to wait until TLOU finished off it’s season on HBOMAX to start S3 because HBOMAX originally wanted TLOU to premiere with Mando S3..typical Hollywood …that is why this episode felt incomplete

That immediately jumped out at me. Way to look after your sweet ride
It bothered me that Mnado left his cockpit open in the rain and just walked away. Dude. You're gonna come back to a big gross puddle to sit on.
Seems like rain really doesn’t effect the SW universe…everybody seems to always get wet in storms and blizzards but don’t really care :LOL: This has been going on since the OT.. Rey seems to enjoy the rain in the ST

It's from the cartoons.
Some Filoni nonsense, time/space navigating space whales, and his (now Chekhov's gun) way to introduce time-travel/ other dimensions into the live action SW U. and explain how to bring Ezmo (who didn't yet also did exist during ROTJ) back, and tie this all back to his characters.
Who will probably all show up by season finally to tie into Ahsoka show.

They are letting you know, it's all-in with the cartoons.
Rebels garbage that’s overkill..I get it

Last edited:
It's from the cartoons.
Some Filoni nonsense, time/space navigating space whales, and his (now Chekhov's gun) way to introduce time-travel/ other dimensions into the live action SW U. and explain how to bring Ezmo (who didn't yet also did exist during ROTJ) back, and tie this all back to his characters.
Who will probably all show up by season finally to tie into Ahsoka show.

They are letting you know, it's all-in with the cartoons.
Ezra. He wasn’t in ROTJ because he’s not relevant to the story. The entire point of the OT is that Luke is the only one that can help bring Vader back and stop The Emperor.

The space whales have nothing to do with time travel and other dimensions, you’re just making stuff up now. You really seem to use the word “cartoon” as a derogatory term.

Where?
You don't want to say it implicitly. :lol

7cvrb0.gif

7cvw96.gif

Confused about one thing…Creatures stuck in light speed
Anyway, to answer again, see above.
They are contrived to explain where Ezmo "was" during ...
... he’s not relevant to the story. The entire point of the OT is that Luke is the only one ...

Last edited:
Watch Rebels, they’re not stuck.
How many times did Han encounter these things in his falcon light speed travels..maybe this is why he always said “ Precise calculations “ need to be important ..where were these creatures in the ST…you’d think Rey knew about them…she knew everything :LOL:

Ezra Bridger's whereabouts are unknown - he disappears into hyperspace with Grand Admiral Thrawn and what's left of his Imperial fleet at the end of the "Rebels" series (set before ROTJ). So Ezra isn't in ROTJ because people literally don't know where he is.

The very end of the "Rebels" series (set post ROTJ) shows Ahsoka Tano and Sabine Wren preparing to go off searching for them both (which is all but guaranteed to form the plot of the upcoming "Ahsoka" series). Hence why Ahsoka asks the ruler of Calodan in Mando S2 "where is your Master?! Where is Grand Admiral Thrawn?!".

I liked the episode but the Mandalorians at the start all seemed completely inept.
Yeah,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ezra Bridger's whereabouts are unknown - he disappears into hyperspace with Grand Admiral Thrawn and what's left of his Imperial fleet at the end of the "Rebels" series (set before ROTJ). So Ezra isn't in ROTJ because people literally don't know where he is.

The very end of the "Rebels" series (set post ROTJ) shows Ahsoka Tano and Sabine Wren preparing to go off searching for them both (which is all but guaranteed to form the plot of the upcoming "Ahsoka" series). Hence why Ahsoka asks the ruler of Calodan in Mando S2 "where is your Master?! Where is Grand Admiral Thrawn?!".
Ahsoka knows where Thrawn is possibly…she did mention him in S2 of mando

Yeah,
Spoiler Spoiler:
Bo unfortunately lost Koska to NJPW…too soon ;)

Yeah,
Spoiler Spoiler:
Children of the Watch got the Boba Fett treatment.

Mediocre at best. Couple of highs, couple of lows. The pirates didn't quite fit into this episode. Sounds like I'm in the minority, but I thought seeing the Purgil was a nice surprise. No doubt a warm up to when we will see them again in Ahsoka.

Mediocre at best. Couple of highs, couple of lows. The pirates didn't quite fit into this episode. Sounds like I'm in the minority, but I thought seeing the Purgil was a nice surprise. No doubt a warm up to when we will see them again in Ahsoka.
The Pirates are probably gonna be a recurring foe this season.

And in regards to the Purrgil seems people only like humanoid aliens in Star Wars :lol.

Back