Premium Format The Mandalorian PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Mandalorian and The Child

Is anyone ever happy about any product these days? I think it looks good. Thanks Sideshow for a new premium format figure !

Yes. I am VERY HAPPY with the Iron Studios 1/4 scale I own. Civil War Bucky, Cap, Falcon, and BP are just - glorious.

I would have been happy if I owned Mythos Obi-Wan, but I don't.:monkey2

I'm even happy with the Funko Mando and Child + pram, because for a *toy* Funko put in a lot of nice details. Also, the Funko POP IMO really captures the scene, for what it is.

This doesn't re the catwalk strut and IMO Baby's portrait is terrifying.:cool:

Happy to wait and see what Iron Studios comes out with. I can't get "I'm Too Sexy" out of my head now:lol

*too sexy for my helmet, I'm too sexy for my helmet, yeah...
And I blast you from the catwalk, the catwalk, I will blast you from the catwalk*

Man, you just made me remember one of my biggest SW merchandise disappointments ever. That tip toeing Luke PF was abysmal. Followed closely by the Commander Cody. How do you not immortalize Order 66 in a PF?

Commander Cody is actually one of my favorites.

We've had plenty of Order 66 pieces with Cody, its nice to have a good in battle PF of a trooper, most of their trooper PF have been misses.

Their Clone Trooper PF is so bad.

We've had plenty of Order 66 pieces with Cody, its nice to have a good in battle PF of a trooper, most of their trooper PF have been misses.

I wouldn't say plenty, but there's most defensite options. I'm just talking moreso as a PF collector, since that's the only line I'm concerned about. A 1/4th statue of that would have had more "umph" than that small Gentle Giant or Legendary scale Sideshow Bust is all I'm saying:lol Now that I think about it though, even the Rex comes across as uncharacteristic. I guess that's why Clone's are the only PF's I've never owned.

I wouldn't say plenty, but there's most defensite options. I'm just talking moreso as a PF collector, since that's the only line I'm concerned about. A 1/4th statue of that would have had more "umph" than that small Gentle Giant or Legendary scale Sideshow Bust is all I'm saying:lol Now that I think about it though, even the Rex comes across as uncharacteristic. I guess that's why Clone's are the only PF's I've never owned.

Don't get me started on the Rex PF....how you don't choose a pose with his dual pistols out is beyond me.

Don't get me started on the Rex PF....how you don't choose a pose with his dual pistols out is beyond me.

A phase 2 helmet and his dual pistols and the Rex PF would have been an instant classic.

But then Sideshow would probably ruin it with an uninspiring or ridiculous pose. :thud:

So much for mixed media with Premium Formats. I thought that was part of what made it 'Premium' as opposed to just being a statue, which this now is. :dunno

Oh, and still the same price as what were formerly mixed media. :slap

They changed that years ago.

A phase 2 helmet and his dual pistols and the Rex PF would have been an instant classic.

But then Sideshow would probably ruin it with an uninspiring or ridiculous pose. :thud:

Right?! The PF looks alright, it just could of been so much more

When did the PF come out? 2012? 2013? So it was probably in production before the Phase 2 look was revealed to the public, which is why we also got the Phase 1 Legendary Scale Bust.

Hoping one of these days they revist Rex, and do a new clone trooper.

Leave mixed media to dolls. statues should all be sculpted. This is the way.

Totally agree on this. I have the 1st Stormie PF and it is weak. The only cool OT trooper PF (though not too accurate either) is the Scout on speederbike.

Cody looks actually pretty cool IMO.. dont own it.. but at least its a cool natural pose

About REX .. you right.. maybe time for someone else to take a shot at him...

Cody looks actually pretty cool IMO.. dont own it.. but at least its a cool natural pose

About REX .. you right.. maybe time for someone else to take a shot at him...

Oh - I see what you did there. :yess:

Oh - I see what you did there. :yess:

giphy.gif

Back