Premium Format The Mandalorian PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekjosh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like this was just announced via Disney. Already has a store page.

Check it out.

the-mandalorian_star-wars_gallery_5f655a863fd8d.jpg

Re: The Mandalorian and The Child

Clever way to levitate the pram, but I prefer my PFs to be mixed media. This looks to be fully sculpted. With that said, looks like an immediate PO...

Instant PO

This is the way.

Never bought a single Starwars piece, but this has me tempted. Looks phenomenal!

I’ll probably be getting this, but imo it looks a bit too clean in areas?

Great statue but a terrible base. Just awful. MYC version is better in my opinion but that's just my 2 cents. Love the way the cape and baby Yoda is designed to levitate though.

Edit: Also, now that I am looking at it longer, the pose does have a certain John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever feel to it.

Don't mean to be too negative as overall I am actually very happy that Sideshow is keeping this line alive!

I'm pretty interested in buying but Mando's torso is kinda oddly twisted as he is walking. Something a bit off about The Child too, perhaps the shade of green and his eye shape a bit too round?

I wonder if this means Iron Studios will not be making a 1/4 version too?

I'm pretty interested in buying but Mando's torso is kinda oddly twisted as he is walking. Something a bit off about The Child too, perhaps the shade of green and his eye shape a bit too round?

I wonder if this means Iron Studios will not be making a 1/4 version too?

...or it means they're revealing theirs soon and Sideshow wanted to beat them to the punch... :)

Up for pre-order on Sideshow. I used $300 in rewards points and a $25 discount code to make this one the price of my first PF :)

Nice to see he's up, I'll pre-order him in a bit.

Ugh going to have 7 items on pre-order. :slap

Haven't logged on to this site in a loooongg time. Got out of the Sideshow game.

With that said, pre ordered.

I just can't get past the strutting pose. Why must SS always ruin a statue with an weird pose. I love the concept, just bring his left shoulder back and have him walking like normal. Gonna have to pass.

It's about time! A little disappointed it isn't mixed media, but looks awesome otherwise.

The lack of fabric is something I actually quite like about this. I know it's pure preference but I like a poly statue to be just that myself.

Back