Premium Format The Mandalorian PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRB7uhX.png

Looks much better here

the strut is still a bit ridiculous

The more I see of this statue the less I like it. The pose is absolutely rediculous and although I usually love a minimalistic base.....that one is just tooooo minimalistic. I know this statue has some fans so I am glad for those that are ordering! Just my opinion.

Seeing Queen and Prime 1 statues, I really wished they had the Star Wars license because these are all so underwhelming. Especially at the $700-750 price tag this’ll probably be.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well, from one side it looks OK:lol

Also from a side view u can't see how terrifying Baby looks - reminds me of Chuckie:horror

Waiting on Iron Studios - IMO not only are they master sculptors but have been very happy with their paint. Portraits have a lot of gentle tints, texture.

I get what SSC was going for but in that *signature artwork* Mando was moving determinedly forward, not strutting the catwalk:lol
Shame 'coz they could've done an interesting backdrop with resin or something. Srsly not only is the torso too thin and twisted, the right ankle is turned at an angle. People don't walk like that. WTF.:slap

mandalorian-poster-crop-small.jpg

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around
Since I was born
And now it's alright, it's OK
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around