1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried a dummy in stock purchase from the site and it gives a credit card option or PayPal.

As i said, they may send different invoices depending on how you paid your deposit. If you used Paypal initially, chances are that they will invoice thru Paypal as well.

Their shipping was one of the reasons I started to doubt them, changing costs for the same figure.

I have a lot of pre orders with them but have not added any for a while.

Phasing out my PO with them as well. Also monitoring the china/HK situation. It seems they will likely loose the benefit of international shipping low rates granted back in the 1960's. With customs keeping a closer eye on parcels from this region, i fear purchasing my collectibles direct from Asia won't be as beneficial as it is now. It will certainly even cost more than a local purchase very soon.

Yes. Updated to shipped. At last. Can’t wait. And my life size child will be this month as well.

Good month for collecting bad month for my pocket.

Finally someone showing what the figure looks like underneath

You can see the articulation is there from the HT body but the fat suit is always the restriction :gah:

The fat suit is not the restriction. The shoulder articulation is very tight. At least with mine it is... after I removed the padding from that area.

The shoulder rotation on mine was really tight. I removed some of the fat suit around the shoulders, but while I had the armour and clothing removed I worked the joints free. It was so tight I thought I was going to break it (that’s what she said?) but eventually it gave way and moves normally now. Was definitely nervous while doing it though!

I removed the fat suit on mine as well. I think it looks better. I need to find a pose I like for the shelf.

20201029_104205.jpg
20201029_104154.jpg
20201029_104252.jpg

Hmm the helmet definitely looks bigger on him without the fat suit, although he's still a bit too lean there for my taste. So far I'm preferring the mods where the fat suit has just been altered in some way instead of removed entirely...

Hmm the helmet definitely looks bigger on him without the fat suit, although he's still a bit too lean there for my taste. So far I'm preferring the mods where the fat suit has just been altered in some way instead of removed entirely...

I see what you mean. I tend to agree.

I really just wanted to lose the huge shoulders. I may use the lower half snd chest area of the suit, mod the rest.

I think the ticket is to free up the shoulders and elbows a little bit. That seems to retain the best proportions next to stock. Pedro isn't stacked, but he's not a stick. So maintaining the lean, but filled out frame is important imo. Without the supporting suit it gets a little bit stylized looking.

Now if only SS would get their **** together and send mine. I've got a spare suit to mod and an extra base to have multiple helmets. It's weird having seen part of a figure before having the figure itself lol.

Ok. Some more modifications done. Removed fat suit areas around shoulders, back and upper chest. I also removed the areas below the knees. Its easier to manipulate knee/ankle armor.

20201029_122200.jpg
20201029_122144.jpg

Last edited:
Back