The Man Who Should Have Been Spidey.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard somewhere that John Franco, who plays the part of Harry Osborn (son of Green Gobby), auditioned for the lead role. Is this correct? If so, I think he looks more like the comic Peter Parker and he's not bad an actor too.

The funny thing is that he looks NOTHING like the comic book Harry! Where are his red, white-man cornrows?

Yeah, but he plays it well. Harry isn't a character that NEEDS to be visually accurate, it's more about the role. I mean Willam didn't have the red curly hair either, but he had the face and the 'tude and it worked.

Yeah, but he plays it well. Harry isn't a character that NEEDS to be visually accurate, it's more about the role. I mean Willam didn't have the red curly hair either, but he had the face and the 'tude and it worked.

But come on, Willen Dafoe would have looked SO much more badass like this:

norman_osborn_comic.jpg

goblin.jpg
goblkin2.jpg

Agreed:rotfl

I never thought they looked like cornrows, I just thought it was really really curly hair being slicked back (creats that effect.) But Goblin with cornrows would RULE!

so you want terrance howard to be spidey. a bold choice, i will give you that. tobey is a little too nerdy for me and not enough spidey. maybe it's the way the character is written on screen, not enough jokes and sarcasm for my taste.

Back