The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power | Amazon Prime Video - September 2, 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The age of white men is over.

20435033.jpg

number of latinos in the avengers? zero (gamora is not an avenger)
number of latinos I'm justice league: zero.
there's literally like zero latino superheroes lol.

and Miles Morales is only half latino and barely, he doesn't really embrace any latino roots.

What about Ghost Rider in Agents of Shield? He was Latino wasn't he?
DC has Blue Beetle. Theres more than that surely? I'm not a comic book guy so I'd have to Google.

Last edited:
number of latinos in the avengers? zero (gamora is not an avenger)
number of latinos I'm justice league: zero.
there's literally like zero latino superheroes lol.

and Miles Morales is only half latino and barely, he doesn't really embrace any latino roots.
Yeah, everyone calls Miles the black Spidey, and rarely the black/Latino Spidey.

It's crazy since there are around 50℅ more Latinos than blacks in the US.

Last edited:
Production value and FX looked decent in the brief glimpses afforded. Other than that can't get a feel for it. Didn't feel as grounded as GoT mainly because of dude appearing to snatch an arrow out of the air? Don't know if I saw that right. I'll check it out and see whenever it releases.

It's pretty generic looking, but the FX look a lot better than Wheel of Time.
Nothing to hate or love, but it didn't look bad at all.

The chronicles of Narnia maybe.
I don’t feel the lord of the rings hype
Maybe they didn‘t want to share or spoil much

okay it looked nice. it look decent.
not lord of the rings but not terrible
this is not a nitpick .
but one of the greatest most important parts of the original was the music. the lord of the rings music was unique

this teaser music was terrible

To be clear I am not trying to criticize anything, but I have a question this series is about the second age right ?

Back