The Last of Us Figures - HBO Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EB4A8387-7A92-4B5F-8445-890784AF13CA.jpeg

FC1FD8E2-B93A-4D2F-BEBD-8BA636E899EB.jpeg

Misses the mark, looks more like Charles Bronson

85FC9827-80A6-4D7C-82BA-CCCA8837E511.jpeg

I'll get him because it's The Last of Us, but I wouldn't say no to an improved sculpt either.

I wonder if Toys Era is also Thunder Toys? :unsure:

Because that shovel is reminiscent of the Ghost Rider Carter Slade's:

52078807787_4857e43313_o.jpg

I'll definitely pick up a Joel and Ellie but it's got to be the pair. A twin set offering would seem to be a no-brainer but I guess that's not the way TE sees things.
Is anyone else taking a crack at this property? Gonna need to see an Ellie before committing.

TE got close with the Joel but the scupt is no way near as good as renders we've seen on previous pages. The upper body looks pretty well done but his jeans have that eBay/China level quality to them. I usderstand that's a difficult material to replicate at 1/6 though. Always appreciate some seemless arms though. I guess since LimToys through them in with their Nathan Drake, they might become more common with 3Ps.

Looks as as handsome Squidward to me. I think facial features are too sharp for 1/6 scale.

“Toys Error” 😬

The sculpt looks Pascalesque, maybe too large for the body, but it’s kinda there? It looks like the Telltale Games version of “The Last of Us” and then Toys Era made a figure of that Joel.

And look who just shared those E.Joe photos:

Mars Toys

Admin
yO9BVSOo4qE.png

· 6 m ·

Coming soon
Pedro Pascal as Joel TheLastof Us(2023)
It will be a full set mass production
And will be revealed next month can't wait to see the final product
Thank you for waiting
🙂

Dig everything on the ToysEra figure BUT the sculpt. :lol Nice to see them doing seamless arms/wrist.

MarsToys looks to have the better sculpt though so I'm going to go with them. Might pick up a few things from the ToysEra release separately.

Back