The Last of Us Figures - HBO Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone post the Mars sculpts? You have to be a member of their group on Facebook to view anything.

It's this one:

E.Joe Art

4 m ·
Coming soon

Pedro Pascal as Joel
The Last of Us (2023)
it will be a full set
mass production

And will be revealed next month
can't wait to see the final product

thank you for waiting
🙂

View attachment 629762View attachment 629763View attachment 629764View attachment 629765

View attachment 629766

And look who just shared those E.Joe photos:

Mars Toys

Admin
yO9BVSOo4qE.png

· 6 m ·

Coming soon
Pedro Pascal as Joel TheLastof Us(2023)
It will be a full set mass production
And will be revealed next month can't wait to see the final product
Thank you for waiting
🙂

Mars edited the post. This is the full version now including the link to their friend's FB page:

Mars Toys

Admin
yO9BVSOo4qE.png

· 1 h ·

Coming soon
Thank you for waiting
🙂

Project from a friend: 李祐琛

Mars edited the post. This is the full version now including the link to their friend's FB page:

Mars Toys

Admin
yO9BVSOo4qE.png

· 1 h ·

Coming soon
Thank you for waiting
🙂

Project from a friend: 李祐琛
So it’s not mars toys doing it after all? Just promoting a friend of theirs?

So it’s not mars toys doing it after all? Just promoting a friend of theirs?

That's what it seems like now with the addition of the last sentence.

I looked through the friend's FB page and I think some of the sculpts there might be for Mars' own figures. :unsure:

EDIT:

Looking through again, they sculpt for other companies such as DAF Toys, but also sculpt to sell.

If this is a full figure for mass production, and Mars are sharing the news, then it ought to be either Mars or one of their associate brands making it (Six Feet Lane Studios, DAF Toys, Yan Toys, Beetoys, S-Hero Toys, and of course, Saturn Toys lol).

It's TLOU, so they'll probably all get my money.

Will likely end up with Joels as far as the eye can see the way things are going at the moment. :lol

(Hopefully enough Ellies to accompany him as well!)

That what it seems like now with the addition of the last sentence.

I looked through the friend's FB page and I think some of the sculpts there might be for Mars' own figures. :unsure:

EDIT:

Looking through again, they sculpt for other companies such as DAF Toys, but also sculpt to sell.

If this is a full figure for mass production, and Mars are sharing the news, then it ought to be either Mars or one of their associate brands making it (Six Feet Lane Studios, DAF Toys, Yan Toys, Beetoys, S-Hero Toys, and of course, Saturn Toys lol).
Thank you for your research 🫡

Cool to see multiple third parties already putting in the work to release some show stuff. I'll probably be fine having just the LimToys game versions. Even though I enjoyed the show, overall, I was also still disappointed in many of the choices the made.

Jesus whoever has the official license might want to get moving on an announcement. It's turning into The Joel Wars around here.

I assumed it meant a full figure, rather than just a sculpt.
Ohhhhhhhhh ok, I was a little confused by that portion, I like to have the option of buying the figures separately at launch. I'm definitely excited to see the War of the Joels here soon lol

I think I’ll get both the Toys Era and whatever TLOU figures come down the road.

Then I can get the best of both worlds when it comes to sculpts and accessories.

And pose them with different accessories, outfits, horses, etc.

Not feeling the sculpt from toys era. Everything else looks great though. Especially the switch out seamless arms.

Back