The Last of Us Figures - HBO Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mars Toys

vlcsnap-2023-03-25-14h10m22s050.png
vlcsnap-2023-03-25-14h10m30s420.png
vlcsnap-2023-03-25-14h10m35s491.png

I tried to download the video to upload it here, but it returns this message: "Uh-Oh! This video might be private and not public."

Right? I had no plans to get a show figures but if the whole thing turns out as good as the sculpt I might get it,bc why not.
Oh most definitely now, that looks fantastic! I can’t wait to see how the whole thing looks. Instant preorder from me day one. I can’t friggin wait!

Mars Toys in the lead so far, may needs another couple of layers to define the sculpt and details more but otherwise looks great.

Hopefully at least one of the companies making Pedro's Joel include two sculpts, so the Toys Era can be upgraded. :lol

Mars toys take the lead- for now.
They pretty much have to go the seamless arms route now, which is good news for all. I prefer Joel with the jacket and backpack look but would also like the option to sling the jacket through the backpack straps.
Mars tend to give multiple heads and a lot of accessories so they should give us something worthwhile.
Their sculpt could also pass as a less sad and ‘sweaty-helmet-hair’ version of apostate Mando.

So weird question, but do y’all think this is gonna be like the other Mars toys where it’s the head with the full neck, or do y’all think it’s just gonna be head sculpt with no neck?
Scult has no neck so I don't see them adding it. Personally I prefer figures this way.

Dammit, I'm seing Nathan Fillion in that sculpt.
I mean Nathan and Pedro have some remarkably similar facial features. Both would have made great Nathan Drakes at one point too. And it's funny, Pedro in the Equalizer 2 would have been a perfect Nathan Drake, much the same as a younger Nathan Fillion.

So weird question, but do y’all think this is gonna be like the other Mars toys where it’s the head with the full neck, or do y’all think it’s just gonna be head sculpt with no neck?

They're likely going for a specific Worldbox body to use that has a neck on it. Especially because Joel wears a button up shirt.

They're likely going for a specific Worldbox body to use that has a neck on it. Especially because Joel wears a button up shirt.
I hope they don’t use the same garbage bodies soosootoys uses with the single bend arms. Hopefully they find something that’s high quality and not crap.

Back