The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XoCKT.jpg

Magnum, can you give me any info on that poster?

It's MONDO's poster for the The Dark Knight Rises. The poster by Jock will be available for purchase exclusively at the Mondo Comic-Con booth #437 tomorrow, Thursday 7/12.

It's pretty solid. The expression does have a sly look to it.
I think this is an ultimate piece for fans of her.

As is the Indy. Might not be perfect, but if you want ONE ultimate piece to show your love for something, this would be it.

That's how these LSFs work, or should work. Grails for the mega fans.

:goodpost::exactly:

Damn. Sideshow is making far too many Legendary scale figures. They think we can afford to buy all these at two grand a pop?!

No you don't buy all of them. You pick your ultimate favorite character from the lineup you are a huge fan of and get that.

If I ever get an LSF it will just be one and the goal would be to make that a grail or centerpiece in my display.

This might be a stupid question, but does anyone have the Game of Thrones license?
If so, is there a booth with figs?

Had a lot of catching up to do. GREAT photos! Loving all the new stuff and really missing not being at the show.

Doom and Hulk are stunning. Catwoman looks very nice and definitely worthy of the scale and price range. I like Deadpool and the Mythos Vader. Underwhelmed by Jack Sparrow and more disappointedly, Indy. For now I don't see how he's any better than the PF.

And I don't buy GG anymore but that animated Sandtrooper on Dewback is totally cute.

Back