The Josh's 2010 Comic-Con Coverage Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uploaded a quick youtube video of just me and my prethoughts before the show. Sorry not in HD just a quick upload.

camera%20tripod.jpg

Josh, I know its way too late to do anything about it now, but I really do appreciate the consolidation of con exclusive knowledge in one central place, so I also really appreciate the work you've put into this list already, and if I may... Just a suggestion... link (when possible and if available) to each item on your post #1

No problem. Having an idea of things going in I think helps folks. Yeah, should have linked pics of the items as I found them.

Josh, if you get a chance, any video footage of these would be awesome!

Sideshow - C-3PO & Boba 1:1 busts
Gentle Giant - Vintage 12-inch figures
eFX - Vader ANH Helmet and Tie Fighter

Thanks again for putting this thread together. :duff

Yeah, I will do that. I got photos of the GG stuff today. Gotta go through it all honestly. I haven't even gone through any of my shots yet. :lol

No problem.

Love that video of the Mark VI and WM!! May have to reconsider those. Any info from sideshow about the Mark V and/or next 1/2 scale Iron Man? Hopefully hear something by Sunday.

Thanks for the videos and it was great to see Optimus Prime up close in good detail. :rock

Keep up the good work. :clap

Love that video of the Mark VI and WM!! May have to reconsider those. Any info from sideshow about the Mark V and/or next 1/2 scale Iron Man? Hopefully hear something by Sunday.

Yeah, its cool. I love them honestly. No info about the Mark V yet. They may say something during their panel though.

Thanks for the videos and it was great to see Optimus Prime up close in good detail. :rock

Keep up the good work. :clap

Thanks for watching. Prime is awesome and may be the coolest Transformers piece ever made.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Added a recap video from Thursday.

Hey Josh can you get any video of Diamond Selects Universal Monster stuff. Damn I really need to go to this thing.

Kain Didn't see this till just now so I missed getting that stuff, but yes you need to get out here!

No problem VA. :)

No video or anything from yesterday. Just kind of lost track of things plus sitting I went to a couple of really fun panels so I was doing that instead of walking around. Working on video of stuff for today. Pics will come when I get back to KC so I can go through all of them and see what I like and don't like.

Kain Didn't see this till just now so I missed getting that stuff, but yes you need to get out here!

No problem VA. :)

No video or anything from yesterday. Just kind of lost track of things plus sitting I went to a couple of really fun panels so I was doing that instead of walking around. Working on video of stuff for today. Pics will come when I get back to KC so I can go through all of them and see what I like and don't like.

LAME!!!:mad:

Did u get my stuff??!?!?!??!??!?:(

Which panels u went to?

No, the Weta Bug was like $25 bucks.

I went to The Hobbit, Kick Ass Girls in Sci-Fi so I could see True Blood.

Back