Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because this is a fantastic statue :lecture

9f705c61-a364-4f1f-980a-da4401b6fc34_zpse448d1af.jpg
:yess:

Last edited:
That sucks but at the same time it's good it happened right out of the box. Imagine if he was super careful with it and it didn't break until months later when he was managing it.

I'm sorry but that is just wayyyy too thin looking a cast. They should give some sort of extended warranty with this. So expensive and how thin the cast looks is scary even though it's a great sculpt. If I owned this I'd be like :panic: Hopefully all of you that own him will have him in fine condition for decades to come.

I'm sorry but that is just wayyyy too thin looking a cast. They should give some sort of extended warranty with this. So expensive and how thin the cast looks is scary even though it's a great sculpt. If I owned this I'd be like :panic: Hopefully all of you that own him will have him in fine condition for decades to come.

There is a guy over at SF that had to break his. He said before he did it he tried seeing how tuff it was by caring it by the head/ arms. I think he tried squeezing it to see if it would break in his hands.

He stated that nothing worked and that it was a pretty strong piece.

There is a guy over at SF that had to break his. He said before he did it he tried seeing how tuff it was by caring it by the head/ arms. I think he tried squeezing it to see if it would break in his hands.

He stated that nothing worked and that it was a pretty strong piece.[/QUOTE]

He's not called Hulk for no reason! :exactly:

Back