Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So want to pull the trigger on this but the paint is just too light for me. I love the modded versions. I don't want to have to paint a $600 statue though.

I may pick it up down the line.

Had to borrow my sons Hulk for now...
SAM_0508_zpsecde87b9.jpg

about $580 shipped for him from Midtown (20% off) if you haven't bought anything in the past 6 months. also applies to anything instock.

He's still waiting for me at the comic shop with my deposit on...i'm still debating about getting him...for whatever reason, I'm not excited to get him anymore.He's kinda bland... And They better not **** up the WWH PF.

plenty of time to change one's mind.

So want to pull the trigger on this but the paint is just too light for me. I love the modded versions. I don't want to have to paint a $600 statue though.

I may pick it up down the line.

Mine isn't modded...It's all about the lighting.

Bodie...what does this ^ mean? :dunno

WTF? My father can lick you father...that's wrong on EVERY level.

From PureInvasion: Statueforum.com

Well my Hulk arrived...

sadly he had a clean break where the left leg/hip meet. Argh...back to my LCS and the wait for the replacement

aside from that the piece was amazing. It was a very clean break...

hulk1_zpseb7c3fe3.jpg

Hulk2_zpse226f4a6.jpg

Hulk3_zps128482b1.jpg

Hulk4_zps4425ac82.jpg

Love the way he's been laid to rest on a pillow :monkey2

This has been my worry all along with the eggshell cast. Things like this wouldn't happen if it was thicker.

anybody else notice the spooky face embedded in the hollow cast of Hulks damaged upper thigh :dunno

...'the curse of the Hollow Man'....:horror

Ha yeah I noticed that. I was going to say it reminds me of the face on the evil dead book but then I googled it & it doesn't look like that much at all :lol

That sucks but at the same time it's good it happened right out of the box. Imagine if he was super careful with it and it didn't break until months later when he was managing it.

Pictures like those back up my pass on this. It's barely thicker than a Dorito.

$650 plus shipping for a painted egg shell is a joke. I'm happy for those who like it but I just can't justify it in any way. It's just not worth that money. Not for the potential accidents that could happen.

Back