Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a guy over at SF that had to break his. He said before he did it he tried seeing how tuff it was by caring it by the head/ arms. I think he tried squeezing it to see if it would break in his hands.

He stated that nothing worked and that it was a pretty strong piece.[/QUOTE]

He's not called Hulk for no reason! :exactly:

This is all I needed to get rid of the tiny bit of doubt i had about this piece

This is all I needed to get rid of the tiny bit of doubt i had about this piece

PureInvasion wrote this:

actually he is surprisingly solid despite the relatively thin casting. Since mine arrived with the leg break I got to mess around a bit with him. Tried applying pressure to the weak parts (head, hands, etc.), carried him around by his head, arms and leg (that was still attached) and gave him a few shakes...nothing happened.

He feels solid despite the weight/casting

I might test mine tonite. I was thinking of using the same methods used in this video. The boot and hammer combination! :lecture

[ame]https://youtu.be/tCuJKIrC120[/ame]

if this hulk is made by the same construction method as the Rhino, then even though he's hollow he's one solid sucker. it was all i could do to break the rhino. no dropping him on the floor like other pieces. the fibreglass combination makes for one solid, all be it hollow, piece.

Does anyone have pics of this next to the original PF. Sorry if I missed them but would love to see that comparison.

Cheers

From mambas collection thread... I hope he doesn't mind me sharing

2j4vacm.jpg

I so want the Comic Hulk PF. I've decided to not go for the Wolverine LSF & try & hunt it down. It's not going to be easy

Cheers Spidey. I tryed to buy one of a local seller the other day. He only lives half hour from me but I asked to pay for it over 2 months but he wanted full payment now unfortunately :(

Well save the money you had for it and try again in another month as he may still have it. This piece is pricey and doesn't fly off the shelves all the time...:rotfl

Well save the money you had for it and try again in another month as he may still have it. This piece is pricey and doesn't fly off the shelves all the time...:rotfl

Yeah tell me about it :lol

Maybe I should just be patient & wait for the WW Hulk PF. I can imagine that turning out epic :)

I do really like the Green CQ Hulk. I actually like that more but it's 1/5 scale

Yeah tell me about it :lol

Maybe I should just be patient & wait for the WW Hulk PF. I can imagine that turning out epic :)

I do really like the Green CQ Hulk. I actually like that more but it's 1/5 scale

I am pretty sure that I will like The WWH PF, but I a not sure if I would buy it, only because it represents a 5 or 7 month story arc in the entire existence of the Hulk, whereas the Hulk Maquette looks like it could be from ANY era of Hulk stories.

Now if SSC did a Keown Hulk PF....:thud:

I am pretty sure that I will like The WWH PF, but I a not sure if I would buy it, only because it represents a 5 or 7 month story arc in the entire existence of the Hulk, whereas the Hulk Maquette looks like it could be from ANY era of Hulk stories.

Now if SSC did a Keown Hulk PF....:thud:

That's my only problem. You know it's going to be impressive but it is more for the hardcore Hulk fan to line up with there other Hulk statues. I'll wait & see. I need to see some Hulk CQ pic's with him posed next to PF's. see how well he blends in.

That's my only problem. You know it's going to be impressive but it is more for the hardcore Hulk fan to line up with there other Hulk statues. I'll wait & see. I need to see some Hulk CQ pic's with him posed next to PF's. see how well he blends in.

Dude, all you had to do is ask.... :wink1:
Here are several pics of the Grey Hulk CQ, Hulk PF, and Hulk Maq ALL together in Mambas collection... Again I hope he doesn't mind

Back