The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i don't get the uproar from the peanut gallery about the time frame on the ghost busters. i mean honestly it's 4 figures in a little over a year w/ complex electronics and crazy good accessories. no other company is doing any faster so not sure what the constant gripe about delays is??

yeah i don't get the uproar from the peanut gallery about the time frame on the ghost busters. i mean honestly it's 4 figures in a little over a year w/ complex electronics and crazy good accessories. no other company is doing any faster so not sure what the constant gripe about delays is??

I think if BW hadn't announced the ridiculous initial ship date then people wouldn't be so up in arms. I just don't understand how anyone though the figures would actually ship on that schedule. I do wish I would have had the figures by now though since I could have had Ernie Hudson sign his figure box. Though I suppose it's not that big of a deal since he goes to every convention anyway. :lol

lol true!

god, i've got so much crap in boxes... ghost rider, daredevil, ss batman, punisher, turtle statues... still never opened that durden yet either!! lol

been swamped making those chest inserts for that fanstoys omega supreme. freakin crazy how many people wanted it. think i've shipped about 200 packages in the past month! lol

i couldn't believe they already had xmas deco up at target a couple weeks back!!
unreal!
Forget what store I was at, but back in mid September there was one place I went to that already had Christmas stuff out. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

So I ended up watching the 1978 Halloween for the first time tonight considering it's, well Halloween. I gotta say, I guess I can see what it's done for the genre but I can't say it's a good movie. Honestly I don't think it holds up in 2017.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

That’s unfortunate because through my 8/9 year old eyes that movie made me afraid living in houses with more than one floor....this movie was an escape because nowadays reality is so much more scarier

That’s unfortunate because through my 8/9 year old eyes that movie made me afraid living in houses with more than one floor....this movie was an escape because nowadays reality is so much more scarier

This is sad.....but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doomsday is ****ing insane! Under $2000 too :rock

22853414_1584318011614835_7749610955665368822_n.jpg

and the EX head looks awesome

22853394_1584318668281436_6728242215706458212_n.jpg

I kinda hoped they'd have him holding the cape in his right hand, but the way they did it is a great tribute to the Superman 75 cover.

4146627-superman75nm92m093.jpg

I know a guy that owned a comic book store when that issue came out. He was selling them for $100 a piece and sold a couple hundred of them. You can find that thing in the bargain bin now. :lol

There's two comic events I remember being huge as a kid. Death of Superman and Onslaught in Marvel. Now with reprintings and Trade Paperbacks, they're incredibly easy to get.

I kinda wish Fox goes that direction. It's something different than Dark Phoenix again. Apocalypse was a bust :lol

Whatever X-Men story Fox does, you know they're going to **** it up somehow. I spend half of each movie shouting "But, why?" at things they change for no reason that were done way better in the comics.

It's going to be hard to find someone that hasn't been accused of sexual assault. Pretty soon, I'll be able to get a job in Hollywood just because I've never done the dizzle with a little boy or played grab ass with an actress.

Back