The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i must be mistaken thinkin it was 1/4 scale then...

I'm pretty sure it's 1/3. He's an absolute beast. Swamp Thing is 1/3 and those are his arms on the table next to Doomsday.

WFS-2017-Prime-1-Studio-030.jpg

:rotfl holyhell it's like a small person standing there! lol

$1200 my a$$!! doh!

you're right, closer to 2K easy!

Before I respond, I really hate I constantly accidentally unsubscribe from this thread. I'll click last page and sometimes hit unsub quite a lot since I do it from my phone mostly.

:lol I don't like taking any of the strong meds for my back either. If I really can't stand the pain anymore then I'll take something, but only if I know I'm staying home and going to bed. That stuff makes me loopy.

I took another one today since it's been pretty bad, but I'm going to lay off them awhile unless I really need them. I might just stick to NSAIDS.

I'll just tell her I adopted a kid with a skin conditon.

:lol with mange.

I'm pretty sure it's 1/3. He's an absolute beast. Swamp Thing is 1/3 and those are his arms on the table next to Doomsday.

WFS-2017-Prime-1-Studio-030.jpg

I don't know much about Doomsday but goddamn this thing is impressive. Prime is definitely showing they got the biggest nuts in the statue market.

I'm hiding in my bedroom tonight and turning all my lights off. Haven't had anyone knock on our door for years now, so it's working.

Oh I forgot to ask. Did anyone start Christmas shopping? I'm going to start ordering presents for my wife to give me, and vice versa.

I just did a bunch on eBay. Although it was all for me. I was going to do BBTS for the wife's stuff but most of it is still for pre-order.

I'm glad to hear the Ghostbusters figures are finally really on their way. In the grand scheme of things, the wait hasn't been any worse than waiting for a HT figure though.

I usually buy stuff for myself and wrap it. :lol That way I get what I want and my wife gets a surprise seeing what "she" bought me.

Yeah it's hard to surprise each other when you're an adult since you typically talk it out with each other on what to get each other :lol

I'm glad to hear the Ghostbusters figures are finally really on their way. In the grand scheme of things, the wait hasn't been any worse than waiting for a HT figure though.

This is true and the wait time was half a Ripley :lol

Back