The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember having at least 7 copies of the limited platinum edition 75 sealed in that plastic bag... people were paying $250 for copies of that! my buddy ran a store and had stacks of them.

Doomsday is ****ing insane! Under $2000 too :rock

22853414_1584318011614835_7749610955665368822_n.jpg

and the EX head looks awesome

22853394_1584318668281436_6728242215706458212_n.jpg

that thing is sick!!! love the cape throwback!

This is one of those statues that I'll end up checking Sideshow's site for all afternoon for the preorder--then they won't put it up until Wednesday or Thursday. :lol

lol

is it supposed to go up today?

Usually when Prime puts up all the info it'll go up on Sideshow's site that day, but every now and then they wait a day or two. Not that I think it's going to sell out right away at the price and size, but I'd like to get my preorder in quick so I don't have to worry about it.

you gonna catch hell for this guy from the size? sounded like you were outta room! only asking because i'm busting at the seams and things are turning into stress mode trying to figure out where to start putting all this stuff i have! :rotfl

you gonna catch hell for this guy from the size? sounded like you were outta room! only asking because i'm busting at the seams and things are turning into stress mode trying to figure out where to start putting all this stuff i have! :rotfl

tenor.gif

I'll figure it out when I get it :lol

Even though it's only a month away, it bugs me we gotta wait longer on the Ghostbusters. #firstworldproblems

i won't even be able to open mine for a month anyway... re carpeting the upstairs so no sense to unpack to repack! but will be nice to have in hand to finally see how awesome they are!

Including what I already had, I'm up to $62. I think I'm going to use it whenever Arkham Knight Bats comes out state side.

I have an absolute **** ton of reward points now--$1209.75. :horror I was saving them for the '66 Batmobile, but since they're not making it (**** you Hot Toys) I think I'm going to get the Prime 1 Hush Superman statue for free.

dam missed it by 5 min!! i missed so many... with the few minutes they give you, unless you sit on the page and refresh it every 5 min, there's no way to snag them!

jesus zod that's a ****ton of points!! could put a dent in that doomsday too!

I have an absolute **** ton of reward points now--$1209.75. :horror I was saving them for the '66 Batmobile, but since they're not making it (**** you Hot Toys) I think I'm going to get the Prime 1 Hush Superman statue for free.

Will send nudes for points.

6d794f9f7c4096b5dbe8931636075090.jpg

I can't wait for someone to turn this

dc-comics-justice-league-the-flash-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903122-05.jpg

into this

ezra-miller-flash-186701.png

Why did they give him that creepy ****ing facial hair? It was so baffling :lol

dam missed it by 5 min!! i missed so many... with the few minutes they give you, unless you sit on the page and refresh it every 5 min, there's no way to snag them!

jesus zod that's a ****ton of points!! could put a dent in that doomsday too!

I thought about knocking the Doomsday price down, but I've never gotten a free statue or figure using points before. It'd be awesome to just pay shipping one time in my life. :lol

Back