The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That figure looks fantastic. I'm just picking and choosing for now, but I can see Mezco eventually taking up a lot of my shelf space.

When I got my hands on their DKR Batman I thought I'd be in for one of everything, but they've announced such a huge volume of figures I'll definitely be cherry-picking from here on out. Space Ghost and Diabolik are definitely on the list for me, I love that they're taking chances on obscure licenses. Also it's nice to see a really solid lineup of DC figures.

There's no way in the world I'm passing these up.

df76580e36afb3d94971cc90b9d3daa6.jpg

I really want that, although it irks me slightly that commie Superman turned out better than the standard release. Hopefully we get a decadent capitalist seditionist Batman to go with him :lol

Can we post other toys besides dc stuff? Can i talk about the new mezco trick r treat toys?

I still am curious if they can pull off an 89 Batman, and I'd love to see what they could do with Reeve. Right now, I kind of hope DCC will extend their DC Films line to include 89, 78, and, if possible, the 66 movie. I feel like that's our best hope of seeing semi-extensive lines for classic movies.

When I got my hands on their DKR Batman I thought I'd be in for one of everything, but they've announced such a huge volume of figures I'll definitely be cherry-picking from here on out. Space Ghost and Diabolik are definitely on the list for me, I love that they're taking chances on obscure licenses. Also it's nice to see a really solid lineup of DC figures.

I really want that, although it irks me slightly that commie Superman turned out better than the standard release. Hopefully we get a decadent capitalist seditionist Batman to go with him :lol

I'm a bit disappointed with the classic Superman figure. That giant thick plastic S-shield looks horrible, but I love the little bottled Kandor that comes with him.

I still am curious if they can pull off an 89 Batman, and I'd love to see what they could do with Reeve. Right now, I kind of hope DCC will extend their DC Films line to include 89, 78, and, if possible, the 66 movie. I feel like that's our best hope of seeing semi-extensive lines for classic movies.

As much as I'm trying to outright stop buying up everything... if they ended up doing them two I'd be compelled to get them.

Especially if they did a Burtonmobile...

Reeve and 89 Batman would be must-buys for me as well. It'll be interesting to see if they go into those films since they do already have Harley from SS planned.

As much as I'm trying to outright stop buying up everything... if they ended up doing them two I'd be compelled to get them.

Especially if they did a Burtonmobile...

Now that I think about it, I actually want DCC to do those figures. The big question is whether they'd be able to do Nicholson or not (do they have to pay licensing fees, since, technically, they're owned by WB, who owns that film?), but, ****, this is the company that's doing friggin' Nam-Ek from MoS, and, basically, every character, ever, from TAS. I wouldn't put it past them to do figures like Lawrence and Bob the Goon from 89 or Otis from Superman.:lol

Now that I think about it, I actually want DCC to do those figures. The big question is whether they'd be able to do Nicholson or not (do they have to pay licensing fees, since, technically, they're owned by WB, who owns that film?), but, ****, this is the company that's doing friggin' Nam-Ek from MoS, and, basically, every character, ever, from TAS. I wouldn't put it past them to do figures like Lawrence and Bob the Goon from 89 or Otis from Superman.:lol

They'd have to do Bob. He was his number one... guuuyyy.

Well if they did those, we'd need and Nicholson Joker and and a Stamp Zod.

I don't know how there aren't more Stamp Zod figures. :mad: I have the crappy Mattel one and I don't even like looking at it. I did get the little 3 & 3/4" movie figure awhile back. It's actually not bad.

I'm a bit disappointed with the classic Superman figure. That giant thick plastic S-shield looks horrible, but I love the little bottled Kandor that comes with him.

The magnetic gimmick for the bullet ricochets won me over slightly, but they've said they're doing a DKR Superman and Joker, so I'll wait for that version.

LSeKHFo.png

I don't know how there aren't more Stamp Zod figures. :mad: I have the crappy Mattel one and I don't even like looking at it. I did get the little 3 & 3/4" movie figure awhile back. It's actually not bad.

HT did Shannon, so they definitely could of did Stamp. I'd definitely want a Hackman Luthor.

Back