The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm anxiously awaiting for a piece of art I commissioned from Ale Garza of Ursa from Superman II. He showed me the pencils at SDCC and I can't wait to see it finished.

The last piece of art I had commissioned was Zod from Ed McGuinness and it turned out fantastic. I'm still trying to decide if I want to get it as a tattoo. :lol

I can't decide if I want the BvS Wonder Woman or the solo movie version that I'm sure will get released.

Either way.

VEGDaxh.gif

HT really dropped the ball not including at least a BD helmet and a kryptonite spear.

Speaking of, I'm thinking of getting the One:12 Armoured Batman.

nfxGu4l.jpg

I didn't entirely hate BvS, and the armour looked fantastic. It's very clearly based on Frank Miller's DKR design, so I feel it could have a place on my shelf. Annoying that they chose to make it an SDCC exclusive, though...

nfxGu4l.jpg

I didn't entirely hate BvS, and the armour looked fantastic. It's very clearly based on Frank Miller's DKR design, so I feel it could have a place on my shelf. Annoying that they chose to make it an SDCC exclusive, though...

I ordered that before I went to SDCC because I didn't know if I'd be able to get one there. I should have just waited because I could have easily picked one up. Instead, I'm still waiting for it to ship.

nfxGu4l.jpg

Mezco continues to amaze.

I decided to get the Mezco Armored Batman and Superman from BvS. The only other two that are definite buys are Darkseid and Red Son Superman.

I ordered that before I went to SDCC because I didn't know if I'd be able to get one there. I should have just waited because I could have easily picked one up. Instead, I'm still waiting for it to ship.

I'm actually glad they chose to make some available to order (and offloaded some onto BBTS), hopefully if I wait a month I can pick one up on Ebay for something approaching a sensible price.

Mezco continues to amaze.

Considering we're just over a year into this line, it's amazing how far they've come - and where they might be going.

I broke down and ordered the NYCC version of Dredd. Got a fantastic deal on Ebay, to my amazement.

I'm actually glad they chose to make some available to order (and offloaded some onto BBTS), hopefully if I wait a month I can pick one up on Ebay for something approaching a sensible price.

Considering we're just over a year into this line, it's amazing how far they've come - and where they might be going.

I broke down and ordered the NYCC version of Dredd. Got a fantastic deal on Ebay, to my amazement.

That figure looks fantastic. I'm just picking and choosing for now, but I can see Mezco eventually taking up a lot of my shelf space.

They basically came out of the gate with quality like they've had trial and error for a decade. I can't imagine how they could tailor better than they do now.

Last edited:
They basically came out of the gate with quality like they've had trial and error for a decade. I can't imagine how better they could tailor better than they do now.

Definitely. For this scale, I don't know how they could be any better. You're only going to be able to get so much out of this scale when it comes to cloth suits, but they've done a fantastic job so far from what I can see.

These are figures I was glad I got to see at SDCC. As good as they look in pictures, I think they look better in person.

Back