The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Iceberg Lounge

Anyone see Dean Knight's Armored Batman review? It looks awesome. Really tempted to get one.

It's just a shame that all of Hot Toys' Batman figures have limited articulation. I was hoping with Affleck's fabric suit, we'd finally get a poseable Batman figure, but nope.

I just want a BD armored Batman. The smart play would be to do that and include some additional mouth plates for the standard version a la Deadshot and the rebreather.

Re: The Iceberg Lounge

Anyone see Dean Knight's Armored Batman review? It looks awesome. Really tempted to get one.

I kinda want one just to pose him with Superman kicking his butt. :lol not sure which version though. The normal one looks better than I thought it would.

I just want a BD armored Batman. The smart play would be to do that and include some additional mouth plates for the standard version a la Deadshot and the rebreather.

HT really dropped the ball not including at least a BD helmet and a kryptonite spear.

HT really dropped the ball not including at least a BD helmet and a kryptonite spear.

Definitely. Really, the only pieces that were battle damaged were the chest piece and the helmet. They've done interchangeable armor parts for I don't even know how many IM figures, so, why they couldn't do the same for this one is kind of beyond me. Even with the fabric bodysuit, they could've connected the chest piece to the underlying figure via magnets or anything, and the head swap is just a disappointment, overall. I stand with DiFabio, though, in that the most disappointing thing about this release is the lack of the smirking "come and get me" face Affleck made. I could understand the other stuff missing if they were trying to justify doing a separate, BD release, but that was one of the best parts of his armored look and they blew it.

I'm also trying to decide if I want to splurge and get the 1:2 Prime Superman statue. I'm afraid if I get one then I'll have to get more of them.

Suicide Squad has kind of cast a permanent shadow over this DCEU for me. I liked MoS, even though it wasn't without its flaws, and I appreciated it a bit more, even, after seeing BvS, which was actually pretty great, as far as the Ultimate Cut goes, but, it's like, even if JL, the solo Batfleck movie, Wonder Woman; every DCEU movie from here on out is great, it will always have that stain looming over it.

Suicide Squad has kind of cast a permanent shadow over this DCEU for me. I liked MoS, even though it wasn't without its flaws, and I appreciated it a bit more, even, after seeing BvS, which was actually pretty great, as far as the Ultimate Cut goes, but, it's like, even if JL, the solo Batfleck movie, Wonder Woman; every DCEU movie from here on out is great, it will always have that stain looming over it.

I try to block everything I don't like about the DC films from my memory.

Considering what a mess they've made with Superman so far, I'm not getting my hopes up at all. With any luck, I'll be pleasantly surprised with what they end up doing with him.

Back