The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The story seems quite unique, but how they pull it off, how cheesey the dialogue is and all the details is another question we cant answer yet.

See I actually think this movie is going to be pretty good. As for the new predator design...I dont really care for it, but at the same time Im not hating it totally. I'll be honest and say I do prefer the more classic look, but again this is a new story so whatever there throwing give it a chance for now.

I only expect 2 things from this movie:
1. Predators killing the Fu## out of people
2. Topher Grace impaled in the butt by a Predator's wrist blades

Bonus:
3. Alice Braga in a thong.

As for the new predator design...I dont really care for it, but at the same time Im not hating it totally. I'll be honest and say I do prefer the more classic look,

:horror I hope so !. :pfft::lol I'd be surprised if one person here liked the new design better than the original predator.

Some new pics..

PredInForest.jpg

PredAtContest.jpg

For me :

MR. Black-very cool Predator
the Falconer-its OK
the "classic" Predator-cool
the Super Predator-I hate this Design, looks very cartoony

For me :

MR. Black-very cool Predator
the Falconer-its OK
the "classic" Predator-cool
the Super Predator-I hate this Design, looks very cartoony

The Super Predator IS Mr. Black. Supposedly, that's what all of the new Predators look like underneath the mask.

no one can say really if they like the new preds or hate them, the movie hasent even came out on bootleg yet! (wich in these days is kinda amazing)

i hated the predators in the first avp, they looked to me more like armor clad knights rather than a unknown race of ALIEN hunters from space. i absolutly hated the heads as well. this movie looks like its not having anything to do with that concept, so i have higher hopes for it.

the early pics i saw of the predators (hopefully youve all seen these by now. 2annorexic, 1fat, and all unarmored except for masks) looked real week. but as time went on the sneek pics of the pred with the jaw attached to its mask, looked like they might be onto some cool new designs. but then again who knows, it's not out yet!

:gah:
mediumTroll.gif

Trolling reported. ;)

Jeeze, did you have your sense of humor removed when you were a kid?
:slap

How on earth (or space) do you turn the posting of two comedy pics as trolling?
They are obviously meant to be fun! Do they offend you? Did anyone take them seriously?

This thread is crazy!

Last edited:
Back