The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not the one I read. The one I read IS the shooting script. Everything in the script is in the trailer.

So....I know whats up diggity dawg. :D

Do you know why you see so many lasers in the trailer from the Plasma Cannons on Adrien Brody?
There's only four predators in the film .

I hope they improved the face of the black "super" Predators with light and some CGI.
It just does not look good.

Yes. It's a marketing trick. Robert said so in some interview. That's why theres a ton of lasers on him.

I hope the predators in this film really are bad ass, and not whimps like the ones in AvP excluding scar of course.

GREAT.

the mods have locked the official predators thread. all because a few idiots can't discuss stuff in a matured manner.

:mad:

All of because some ********* who started trollin'. And then everyone raged. Except for me :D

HOLY CRAP, how did I miss what happened last night? I would've had so much to say. Unbelievable how sure he was of everything... He's even acting up in the 18" NECA Alien thread, dunno how that'll end though.
I wouldn't say it was "idiots." It was more like one guy. And when one guy claims he's seen advanced screenings and says that everything a known insider like Sabres (and CelticP, since he's read the script) is wrong, you're bound to have some fireworks. Plus everyone wa discussing Tarantino movies calmly until then. Good lord, it's clear-cut.

Wonder how long that thread is gonna stay locked... Seems like half of the usual posters weren't even there.
Sooooooooooooooooo... what's up, dudes :)?

when one guy claims he's seen advanced screenings and says that everything a known insider like Sabres (and CelticP, since he's read the script) is wrong, you're bound to have some fireworks.

:lol:lol:lol

Sabre and Celtic aren't "known insiders" man. They're ordinary fans. All the info they get is readily available to anyone who has internet access.

The reality is, that guy (forget his name) had the same amount of credibility as Sabre and Celtic i.e. it's all rumor/speculation until the finished product is seen. Their opinion is no more believable or valid. Anyone can be wrong. We'll see.

:lol:lol:lol

Sabre and Celtic aren't "known insiders" man. They're ordinary fans. All the info they get is readily available to anyone who has internet access.

The reality is, that guy (forget his name) had the same amount of credibility as Sabre and Celtic i.e. it's all rumor/speculation until the finished product is seen.

Eh, well I guess I should say they pay more attention than the rest of us :). It's past experience that credibility is based on, so from that perpective, they'd have more accurate info.

I dunno, I woke up at nearly noon today, and just realized I missed a hilarious fire-fight back there :dunno:thud::lol.

Back