The Hulk ...again! Are we really this stupid??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just seems too soon for a Hulk remake to me. I like Ed though and will prolly see it.

I don't see how this is viewed as a remake, typically remake films follow the exact plot or try very close to carry over the concept from the original at least.

This is another Hulk story, but outside of having Betty Ross, Bruce Banner, General Ross and the Hulk as characters in the movie, there is nothing else about this movie related to or based upon the Ang Lee film. This movie is a do over, take 2.

Reboot, remake, do over, whatever, who cares? It's another Hulk Movie and it seems to soon to me. That's the point...

Anyway, I hope Ed carries the day and allows the Franchise to continue.

I think if this movie can combine the humanity of the 70's Bixby series with the action of the comics, it should lead to more films tied to it. I just hope it's not a one shot deal and then it's Avengers, I prefer solo Hulk adventures.

I find it strange that people think it's too soon for another Hulk movie. The last one came out, what, 4 or 5 years ago? Would 4 or 5 years be too soon for the next Iron Man movie?

so if i am looking forward to this, does that make me stupid?
from all accounts this is the movie that should have been made the first time.

I find it strange that people think it's too soon for another Hulk movie. The last one came out, what, 4 or 5 years ago? Would 4 or 5 years be too soon for the next Iron Man movie?

I know what you mean, but for me it seems like I get that "Didn't I just see this Movie?" vibe when I see the Billboards. I don't know if the wider market yearning is quite there yet. Hardcore Hulkomaniacs are one thing, but a mainstream WW audience is another. I just think maybe it's a couple years early.

We'll see...

HULK SMASH!... this movie is gonna rock!....reviews have been comprable to IM!.. The frist one sucked even marvel knew that! if you think it too soon dont see it stay home and watch my little pony.

HULK SMASH!... this movie is gonna rock!....reviews have been comprable to IM!.. The frist one sucked even marvel knew that! if you think it too soon dont see it stay home and watch my little pony.

I wouldn't rely too much on those early reviews... word here in town from my peeps is it's no Iron Man but it's okay if not pretty decently done. Iron Man is very tough to top and Ed is No RDJ, he's more of an aquired taste. Not a whole lotta "you have to see this" buzz going on... sort of lukewarm Buzz. But I totally dig Ed's skillz as an Actor and I think it'll be worth checking out.

Excuse me if I offend, but I was born before the days (way back before 2003) when a remake would not come for several years -if not a couple of decades.

Didn't this film just come out?? What is next? 2010; 'The Really Incredible Hulk -Honest Dude!'?? What are they smoking?!!!

:lol

As much as I like certain actors/actresses, I have no desire to see remakes of remakes of the same films every two or three years. I don't even want to see remakes of classics under those conditions. Why would I want to see more crappy CGI films that will only be remade in a couple of years??

:google :google :google

So, I'm guessing you didn't like Batman Begins??

Last edited:
Excuse me if I offend, but I was born before the days (way back before 2003) when a remake would not come for several years -if not a couple of decades.

Didn't this film just come out?? What is next? 2010; 'The Really Incredible Hulk -Honest Dude!'?? What are they smoking?!!!

:lol

As much as I like certain actors/actresses, I have no desire to see remakes of remakes of the same films every two or three years. I don't even want to see remakes of classics under those conditions. Why would I want to see more crappy CGI films that will only be remade in a couple of years??

:google :google :google

They Shouldnt remake another Captain America Movie then..there was one made a couple of years ago....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think the last Hulk movie is hurting the interest for this one, but I'm confident that this one will turn out to be a solid movie.

I think the last Hulk movie is hurting the interest for this one, but I'm confident that this one will turn out to be a solid movie.

I've been thinking and feeling that myself.
Just can't forgive the last movie , whilst it was all pretty and stuff I just wasn't a fan of the story. :monkey3

Back