The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Getter Dragon : Thanks a lot for this nice HT visual checklist Sir.
You lately added Jango Fett on the SW visual, but unhelmeted. Don't you think that would be better to have a picture of him with his helmet ?
That is your thread so you are the boss but just wondering.

Too many mandos already in the list with helmets, plus Jango spent just as much time unhelmeted as helmeted in that movie. Let us see his glorious New Zealander face!!!!!!! :)

It's also a great sculpt, so why hide it?

Hot Toys Television Masterpiece Tusken Raider w/Sideshow exclusive Bantha poodoo Jar Jar steps in accessory incoming?

Untitled-2.jpg

But why are there any Tusken Raiders on Tattooine at all? I thought Anakin killed them all; including the women and children -- you know, that scene where the protagonist's love interest thinks acts of wanton genocide is attractive in a soulmate. Lucas' terrible writing is comedy gold.

061ad0fe29b3a592a931eb0da4777a111d6aa974r1-500-213_00.jpg
anakin.jpg

But why are there any Tusken Raiders on Tattooine at all? I thought Anakin killed them all; including the women and children -- you know, that scene where the protagonist's love interest thinks acts of wanton genocide is attractive in a soulmate. Lucas' terrible writing is comedy gold.

View attachment 498784
View attachment 498785

Cant tell if its a serious question or not :lol but he only wiped out that camp. There isnt just one group of Tuskens on the whole planet.

If SSC ships them without the box, courier companies will apply the dirty look for free.

you meant...yourself :lol

cannot wait for Moff Gideon to be officially added to the list.

I am thinking of someone whose handle rhymes with "Woody", but you can add me to the list of people getting this figure. Prototype looks great.

My question is, who is TMS027? Is that Gideon??????

Didn't even notice TMS 027 was missing from the list. Gideon is likely it... unless we get a big reveal from this week's episode.

Someone is going to be **really** happy with this update! Will have to change their signature and everything.

oh yeah this has been a great release !!! It's not way better than the SS version, but a nice addition. Just happy Hot Toys are actually doing some aliens for once.

And no, I don't have a woody over this, it's only a 1/6 figure....

Gideon surely has to be next !! I'll be disappointed if it's another Mando at this point, unless the speeder bike comes seperate.

Back