The Great Gear of War Poll #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out of the included players, who do you like chainsawing the most?

• Total voters
:woo:woo
i thought i was the only one that ever got hit by that damn train.
that is my least favorite map.
I know a few others have been hit by that train. I remember someone got there head taken off by it pooping his head up and another person curing about what the hell how did I just die.

I know a few others have been hit by that train. I remember someone got there head taken off by it pooping his head up and another person curing about what the hell how did I just die.

:lol:lol:rotfl
thanks, that makes me feel better.

:lol:lol:rotfl
thanks, that makes me feel better.

Funny story about that map.

About a week after Gears came out, me and some friends were playing online ranked. We told the other team in the menu that If they all chose Cole, and stood in the middle of the tracks, that there is a glitch, and that they would all hop on the train and ride around the map... hence "Time to ride the Cole train baby".

Well, they fell for it... and all died. :lol

About a week after Gears came out, me and some friends were playing online ranked. We told the other team in the menu that If they all chose Cole, and stood in the middle of the tracks, that there is a glitch, and that they would all hop on the train and ride around the map... hence "Time to ride the Cole train baby".

classic!
:lol:lol:rotfl:lol

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

I used the train to get away from Yippy the other night. But he still killed me :(

:rotfl:duh:rotfl:duh

You should've unlocked an achievement for winning a round without firing a shot.

That must have been your buddy's idea, it's MUCH too clever for you to come up

How do I view who's voted for who?

Now I'm in the lead. Well ^^^^ all you ^^^^^es. Friday can't get here soon enough mother ^^^^ers :cut

Back