The Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chair is nice, but I think I'd rather spend an extra $50 or so and try to find a PF

Never take sides against the family.

LucaBrasi1.jpg

It may be cheaper to find than $169... especially if you go through a retailer. But its also possible that Sideshow will get some kind of exclusive version since they hold the license.

Either way, even at $169 this is still a must have :lecture

It may be cheaper to find than $169... especially if you go through a retailer. But its also possible that Sideshow will get some kind of exclusive version since they hold the license.

Either way, even at $169 this is still a must have :lecture

Sadly for me this is very true. At this point it would cost me $235 CDN delivered. :horror

What? No love for Sal? Who wouldn't want an Abe Vigoda figure?

Okay, maybe not. :D

HT should do a talking Sal figure:gun "Tom this ruins all my arrangements, "Tom can you get me off the hook for all times" or "Tell mike it was business not personnel, I always liked him":lol

HT really needs to include a small ^^^^^ cat to put on Don Vitos lap:naughty

I was thinking maybe the Sideshow EXCLUSIVE will be the cat. That would be the icing on the cake.

:rock

WOW Hot Toys nailed it!
The chair just makes the figure, so even though It'll make him cost a lot more, I'm glad they included it. I absolutely can't miss getting this figure.
Hopefully a couple more characters will get made, Pacino and Deniro are musts!

What the hell, Hot Toys?!?! What are you trying to do to me!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

For YEARS, I've been fortunate enough to be immune to all of your offerings. Alien... no thanks. Predator...nope. Superman... not for me. Batman... pass.

But then, Hellboy and Abe... Preordered. Planet of the Apes gorilla trio... waiting PATIENTLY to pre-order.

And now the FREAKING GODFATHER!!! My wallet can't take it anymore. This year is looking to be the most expensive year in collecting I've ever had. :banghead:banghead:banghead

I am sure the 169 price tag is pure speculation because HT haven't send the order form for this items to dealer yet. If HT did, my local HT dealer would have it for pre-order now.

That means that shop with the 169 price tag is actually taking pre-orders for an item that HT haven't even officially offer to dealers yet.

Back