The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's neither. It's more a matter of where I am in my faith today compared to where it was when I got them and where it is today. No, they don't send me to hell or anything like that LOL. Just wish I hadn't marked my body all up.

lemme guess, your temple has graffiti all over thingie talk.:monkey3

Here is my latest and my nicest one yet. This one hurt like a _____ to get. Anyone who says rib cage ink doesn't hurt is full of ____. My artist wants to add some smoke to the back ground with the glyphs burning through it. This one took about 5 hours to do and by the end of it I was done. Please excuse the pic, it was taken with my cell phone.

2011-09-10182656.jpg

That looks awesome. I had one done last week. I had a humming bird and bird of paradise on my forearm. 2 reasons why, it's from album artwork that I have always liked 'The Autumn Effect' by a band called '10 Years' and because when ever you see a picture of a humming bird it is always with a flower or a plant. Both my grandparents died at the beginning of this year and my grandma was ill for 10 years and my grandad was her carer, they were married 62 years and they were always by each others side. My tattoo symbolises that. Using my iPhone at the mo so here's a link to the artists website where the photo is at.

https://www.tattoo-fx.co.uk/galleri...s-hummingbird-and-bird-of-paradise-flower-917

Here is what i have so far

I need to take an update picture as now have my son's name on my left collarbone

Next up is a mechanical owl

z0nfis45ih_152707866.jpg

z0nfis45ih_152707694.jpg

Didn't know this thread existed! Here's the latest piece added to my sleeve. Two 2hr sittings and got it done last June.

hannya.jpg

Got it from Sacred Tiger Tattoo in Davis, CA by an artist named George Hernandez.

Im not talking trash man, I dont care what you do, I was just making an assumption. If you no longer like your tattoos thats your business man its cool.

I don't have any. Not a big fan of needles but I've thought about getting something from LOTR like the design on this shirt.'

shirt.jpg

harmonhbhfinal.jpg

this was supposed to be the one above my anatomical heart, in B&W, but my friends preferred the other piece with color.

...i'm itching for another one.:dunno

ha, this eventually made its way on my back since January this year.:woo

"my wayward ways are behind me" :lol

I'm currently working on getting my inner left arm tattoo finished (which will eventually turn into a full sleeve). It's a collective tattoo containing the things I love, a few logos, Harley Quinn, Rammstein, Captain America, Batman, etc with the words "The Geek In Me" accenting it, along with some smaller stars and ivy leaves.

I also have three stars on my outer metacarpus area (that flat area under your pinky), one for my mother, one for my sister and one for my wife.

I also have a stylised "sXe" on my wrist, standing for my Straight Edge lifestyle.

I will post pics once my arm tattoo's finished, and I actually have no idea when, probably in a week or two. Only got the outlines done so far.

This is not me....but i thought I share it on here...cuz i didn'tknow where else to put it...and i didn't want to create a thread about it....

But I'm a huge SW nerd and it's always fun to find a fellow girl that loves SW as much as me, maybe even more to do a tat about it!

RETURN_of_the_JEDI_by_hoshq.jpg

Chanel_6104_by_hoshq.jpg

Sorry I disagree. This is just a bad tatt IMO and done poorly. She clearly has other tattoos that weren't plagued by her moving around from what I can tell. If she was moving around that bad the artist should have stopped. But opinions are like azz holes.

just been introduced to an awesome artist after he finished my friend's sleeve.
cant help but feel the urge to get some done. :panic:

Back