The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks amazing Keith!!!! I can't wait to see this when it is all finished and the eye gets redone.

Absolutely stunning! :rock :rock :rock :rock

I can believe it man but it will be worth it when the pain goes as it's sweet :rock

Yeah I can't wait. The ^^^^^ is I have to hide it at work. It will be 75 out and I have to wear a sweater so it doesn't bleed through my dress shirt. :lol I am very uncomfortable and a real joy to speak with this morning. Add on the fact that I was up at 5:30am yesterday and worked until my appointment. :horror I didn't get to sleep until 1am. But again, it will be worth it. I just need to man the hell up I guess. :D

That looks Fab buddy, congrats :rock
I hope it doesn't bleed or is painful for too long. Its gonna be incredible when finished. :bow
I would love a Tattoo, on my right wrist, just never got round to it.
x :peace

That looks Fab buddy, congrats :rock
I hope it doesn't bleed or is painful for too long. Its gonna be incredible when finished. :bow
I would love a Tattoo, on my right wrist, just never got round to it.
x :peace

Thanks Shell! Can you give me an infraction please for being naughty and getting it done? :monkey1:lol:monkey1

I would also say if you wan't one go for it! :rock

Thanks Shell! Can you give me an infraction please for being naughty and getting it done? :monkey1:lol:monkey1

I would also say if you wan't one go for it! :rock
No, but I can give you a good spanking as punishment if you wish sweetie :zzwhip :naughty

Well get yourself some free time and go get one but be careful or you'll get hooked and have a full body of them! :lol ;)

Thanks guys, I would love to get one but unless they do home visits i'm kinda stuck.
I shoulda got one when I had the chance :banghead
x :wave

No, but I can give you a good spanking as punishment if you wish sweetie :zzwhip :naughty

Thanks guys, I would love to get one but unless they do home visits i'm kinda stuck.
I shoulda got one when I had the chance :banghead
Ah well
x :wave

I guess a nice spanking will do. :naughty:rock :rotfl

Looks great Keith- you didn't chicken out! Proud of ya man. :rock

Let us know how the healing goes. I hope it doesn't scab up like my last one did. Healing I think is the worst part as it is extended discomfort. :lol

I guess I am next under the needle. It's crazy that yours took 8 hours. To be honest I thought it was going to be even bigger. For some reason I had the idea in my mind that it was going to be almost a full sleeve that extended onto your chest and back. Your's is still quite large though. Congrats! Now keep it moisturized. :D

Looks great Keith- you didn't chicken out! Proud of ya man. :rock

Let us know how the healing goes. I hope it doesn't scab up like my last one did. Healing I think is the worst part as it is extended discomfort. :lol

I guess I am next under the needle. It's crazy that yours took 8 hours. To be honest I thought it was going to be even bigger. For some reason I had the idea in my mind that it was going to be almost a full sleeve that extended onto your chest and back. Your's is still quite large though. Congrats! Now keep it moisturized. :D

Thanks Rory! It's still not completely done. We have to add the tail (that will wind down my arm), also he wants to add a smoke like effect to different parts. I go back on June 16th.

I am excited for you now bro! Good luck! :rock Also Rory the pain wasnt that bad except for the arm pit area and colar bone and shoulder. Piece of cake. I was all hyped up and worried over nothing. But I guess that's part of the experience.

I can't wait to see your design or finished piece! :banana

Oh and I will keep you posted on the healing process. I am using Ink Fixx tattoo stuff. He actually gave it too me for free! :rock

Thanks Rory! It's still not completely done. We have to add the tail (that will wind down my arm), also he wants to add a smoke like effect to different parts. I go back on June 16th.

I am excited for you now bro! Good luck! :rock Also Rory the pain wasnt that bad except for the arm pit area and colar bone and shoulder. Piece of cake. I was all hyped up and worried over nothing. But I guess that's part of the experience.

I can't wait to see your design or finished piece! :banana

Oh and I will keep you posted on the healing process. I am using Ink Fixx tattoo stuff. He actually gave it too me for free! :rock
DUDE- I love smoke effects in tattoos! :rock That will look really good. I think I am going to add some slight smoke to my rib piece. :D

Yeah man, I told you the pain wouldn't be too bad. It's always bearable and if it wasn't then people wouldn't be walking around all tatted up. :lol

The only bad part now is waiting to have it completed. I like going in and getting it done like you.

8 hours man... you are hardcore. :duff

Man 8 hours is sick, I was in for 3 hours, and was about to pass out, going to the gym before had something to do with that I think,bled like crazy

Man 8 hours is sick, I was in for 3 hours, and was about to pass out, going to the gym before had something to do with that I think,bled like crazy

Did you drink the night before or take anything with aspirin? I had 5 beers the night before I got mine. They say you are really not supposed too. However, I didn't bleed much at all.

No, just went to the gym and did that specific area right before my tattoo, so I think the blood pushed to that area...

If i wasnt low on cash these days Id do more, in Mtl they run about 100$ an hour, is that roughly what everyone else charges in the other places?

Badmoon, That is a sweet tattoo. I was thinking of a Dragon wrapped around a rose (symbolic of my wife) done in a similar way (an idea a buddy of mine gave me some time ago). Would have been my first. Current events have me putting the idea on hold. But if I do get it done, I hope it looks that good.

Back